*Strictly Come Dancing Thread*

I don't think Anton will ever win as although he is a very good Ballroom dancer his Latin lets him down.

The judges and the voting public seem to have a basis for the 'fitter' looking celebs and not voting for the can I say larger frames, John and Willie are an example, but John was good.

Dom has damaged his shoulder and might not be able to lift tonight, changing his routine, The Sun says Arline wants Kate out, whilst I feel Kate is a poor dancer and lucky to be in, that story doesn't tie up with BBC2 take two show last night Len said all the judges wanted her to do well.

Hope no one faints.

Dom has damaged his shoulder and might not be able to lift tonight, changing his routine

I saw that on It Takes Two last night - what on earth was he thinking throwing himself on the mat like that ? I hope he's OK and able to dance, but what a twit :thumbsup2

I can't wait for tonights show

What a fab opening - I thought Alesha was brilliant ... and Len and Bruno arguing was hilarious ... fancy calling him a doughnut :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I just hope Kate does go on Sunday, John Barnes is in danger and doesnt deserve to go, Gethin isnt safe and again should stay.

The judges need to get a bit more in order, they were a bit out of control tonight.

Another great show

Poor Kate, she looked like she was being dragged around the dance floor

As for Brendan, he really is a berk - he always has to break the rules (plank)

It should be an interesting show tomorrow night

Another great show

Poor Kate, she looked like she was being dragged around the dance floor

As for Brendan, he really is a berk - he always has to break the rules (plank)

It should be an interesting show tomorrow night

As Len says Donut glad Bruno gave them a 10 though.

Kate must go.

FOUR WORDS:-

KATE:- SO FUNNY CANT DANCE!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh I have to agree here, that was TV Gold, from the time their dancing stopped through to the judges and Antons little comments, I had tears rolling down my eyes with laughter, and brucie topping it off with " Ive made up my mind.....Your my Favorite"...classic:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh I have to agree here, that was TV Gold, from the time their dancing stopped through to the judges and Antons little comments, I had tears rolling down my eyes with laughter, and brucie topping it off with " Ive made up my mind.....Your my Favorite"...classic:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

TV moment of the year, better than Maire Osmond's faint in LA this week,
It was so funny, looked like Anton pushing those dolls around, that Colin Jackson used in a previous series.

I can't believe that the Great British Public left Penny and Gabby in the bottom 2 - it's laughable

Personally I wanted Gabby to stay - nevermind, another week of Kate & Kenny to come :confused3

I'm still absolutely amazed. Personally, I don't think tghe British public are voting for Kate - I am 100% certain that it's Anton people want to keep in - how can it be Kate, she's like a sack of spuds for goodness sake :sad2:

Personally, I think Gabby was more of an all-rounder than Penny so she should have stayed. I can't believe that idiot Bruno gave Brendan and Kelly a '10' - if you think about it, it's all his fault really :rolleyes1

I can't believe that the Great British Public left Penny and Gabby in the bottom 2 - it's laughable

Personally I wanted Gabby to stay - nevermind, another week of Kate & Kenny to come :confused3

Unbelievable :confused:

Tracy

I'm still absolutely amazed. Personally, I don't think tghe British public are voting for Kate - I am 100% certain that it's Anton people want to keep in - how can it be Kate, she's like a sack of spuds for goodness sake :sad2:

Personally, I think Gabby was more of an all-rounder than Penny so she should have stayed. I can't believe that idiot Bruno gave Brendan and Kelly a '10' - if you think about it, it's all his fault really :rolleyes1

Its a crime and an injustice, Kate must be getting the doggey GTM phones working for her.

Neither should have been in the bottom two, I expected Kenny to go before Gabby, she wasnt best pleased.

Strictly got an average of 7.9 million viewers and a 37.1% share, peaking at 8.7 million, compared with X Factor's 7.1 million average and 33.1% share.

The ITV show's audience peaked at 9.3 million but this was only after the dance show came off air.

As much as i love Anton , Kate should not be still in it. My heart goes out to Gaby .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter