strawberry soup recipe

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
chilled strawberry soup (Top of the World, Contemporary Resort, from the cooking with mickey around our world, 1987)

1 pint strawberries, washed, hulls removed
1 cup dairy sour cream
1 cup half and half
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons dry white wine

place strawberries in a blender or food processor. Process until well blended. Remove to bowl and add remaining engredients. Mix well. Chill several hours or overnight.
(you may use 1 pound frozen whole strawberries, thawed, or two 10 ounce packages frozen strawberries in syrup (omit sugar in recipe).

Is this the same as served at 1900 Park Fair at GF??
I've never had strawberry soup at Contemporary, but the soup at GF is fabulous.

TIA

I have no idea, it's from the cooking with mickey around our world... the most wanted recipes from walt disney world and disneyland. Published in 1987. maggie

I've never had the one at the Contemporary, but loved the one at 1900 Park Fare. Apparently, they are not the same. Here is the recipe for the 1900 PF version.

Deb

Strawberry Soup
from the Grand Floridian

2½ lb strawberries (frozen variety, thaw with juice)
1 lb Heavy Cream
2 oz Sour Cream
3 oz Yogurt
½ lb Fresh Strawberries

Mix strawberries, heavy cream, sour cream and yogurt. Beat slowly until well mixed and a smooth consistency. Chill; shake well before serving. Add fresh strawberry halves as garnish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter