Storybook Dining at Artist Point Watch Thread!

I'm hoping to get a reservation to celebrate a milestone Birthday in Sep 2019. My favorite character is the Evil Queen and I have to make it happen!

Who else is excited about this just because they want to meet The Evil Queen? Me, me, me!

She is our main draw (although we met her st that old Halloween special event party they used to have at Hollywood Studios and she was amazing). We are also excited to meet Grumpy and Dopey too. Snow White - meh.

Scored a reservation for our trip in March. Looking forward to reviews soon.

Found a reservation for the perfect time on our second day of the trip! I’ll watch for reviews next week!

So excited to hear how this goes!! We're hoping to go on our November 2019 trip. Artist Point has actually been one of our favorite restaurants, so we were sad to hear about the change initially, but the new menu and experience looks great.

Currently sitting at wilderness lodge anxiously awaiting my reservation! I’m so excited!!! I’ve never done opening day of anything so it should be a lot of fun.
Ohhhhh..... can’t wait to hear. Take some photos! I’m excited!

Does anyone know if they will allow a 10 year old eat of the child menu and pay the child price? I am not willing to pay 60 dollars for a meal for my 10 year old daughter who wouldn’t eat more than 10 dollars worth of food. Thanks!

IMG_1411.JPG

To anyone who has a reservation, or is contemplating one... it is ah-ma-zing!!! (I should add, this is not how the food is presented. There are some special features with that but there are people who will illustrate that far better than I if you want to be spoilered! :) )

The food, the atmosphere, the evil queen lol - hands down the best character dining (and some of the best dining period) we have done at WDW. ❤️

Last edited:
Does anyone know if they will allow a 10 year old eat of the child menu and pay the child price? I am not willing to pay 60 dollars for a meal for my 10 year old daughter who wouldn’t eat more than 10 dollars worth of food. Thanks!
Nope. Not for price fixed menu and Characters.

Wow...just wow. Totally worth all the major plan changes (including flight) to come here. For the appetizers and desserts they bring one of each item per person so no worries about sharing. The soup was great, I’m a bit of a picky eater and still loved it. I got the prime rib and it was also very well done. The desserts were wonderful too, my favorite was the gooseberry pie which also surprised me. Tasted almost like an apple pie.

Go while you can, I do not anticipate it staying one dining credit for long. The staff was so excited about the change so the energy was great! They introduced the characters and a couple of times throughout the meal did a song where they danced around. I heard whistle while you work and the silly song. Dopey has always had a special place in my heart so it was great to meet him. All the characters were very interactive. Snow White and the dwarves come around to the table and the evil queen stays at a set spot in the middle of the restaurant where you can greet her with a photopass photographer at the end.

It was totally worth it and I would definitely recommend it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!