Storybook Dining at Artist Point Watch Thread!

LovePug

DIS Veteran
What were the highlights for you?
We loved everything about it. I had the prime rib and it was delicious. The soup appetizer was fabulous. We loved the ambiance and character interaction, our server was great...there really wasn’t anything that we didn’t like. My friend is annoyingly picky about every little thing and even she loved it.

DisneyDoesMyHair

Mouseketeer
We loved everything about it. I had the prime rib and it was delicious. The soup appetizer was fabulous. We loved the ambiance and character interaction, our server was great...there really wasn’t anything that we didn’t like. My friend is annoyingly picky about every little thing and even she loved it.
Yay! Thank you for sharing! We will be in here in a few days and I am so excited to hear such good reviews.

• 4fordisneyworld

DIS Veteran
    I have a 5:45 on May 17th for four people. Going to cx if anyone wants to try and grab. Will cx tomorrow morning so let me know if you want!

Jacq7414

Mouseketeer
    We just got back from Disney and had a fabulous time at Artist Point. We stayed at the wilderness lodge so it was very easy for us to get to. Loved everything about it. My daughter is 2 (nearly 3) and the server was awesome to her and us. We didn’t feel rushed at all and overall loved the experience. The food was really good too.

The evil queen did sign autographs.

Jacq7414

Mouseketeer
    Since this has been open for a little bit now I am wondering if anyone has any first hand accounts of taking a child under three? I know with CRT, Akershus, and Bon Voyage children are given a complimentary meal. I am just wondering if that is the case here?
    I know this is a few months old but my daughter was under 3 when we went. They gave her all of the desserts, an apple juice, some noodles and the appetizer with fruits and veggies. We did not pay for her to get all of this.

skullsplitter

Mouseketeer
    I am cancelling an ADR for Storybook. It's for Sunday 7/7, 7:20 PM for 4 people. If you want it message me and we can work out a time for me to cancel.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

DINING AT WDW

THEME PARK HOURS
    MINI DINING REVIEWS

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS