"STORMIN THE BEACH" BCV Owners- and GROUPIES WELCOME HOME !!

https://dvcfan.com/2019/12/12/2019-dvc-condo-association-meeting-recap/My mistake, it says 2022.

Mostly I’m curious as to the odds we see an SSR-Riviera style pull down couch bed. If it’s just soft goods probably not particularly good, huh?

Unlikely I'm afraid although they have been known to change some smaller pieces of furniture during the soft goods refurbs.

The thing about that schedule that I don't understand is that BWV was refurbed before BCV yet BCV is scheduled for a minor refresh and nothing for BWV. Sometimes I think DVC doesn't know what they did when.

We learned yesterday that Disney waived ROFR on our BCV contract - Yay! We are very excited! Members since 2006 (SSR) but BCV is our favorite resort. We've never had trouble booking a room/rooms at 7 months but with the current times, we decided it is time to "Buy where we want to stay". Thank you for letting me yell in excitement! I know you all will get it.

Greetings owners. I'm staying at BCV this summer in a 1bdrm and was wondering about air mattress sizes. I own at Poly and haven't stayed elsewhere yet. While I know a twin fits and is more practical for space, DW and I are thinking about more than just Disney and a full would be good for some other purposes. I'm wondering if a full would even fit in a 1bdrm. If not, the twin is fine but would like to not have to buy a twin for Disney and a full for those other things. Thanks in advance for your help.

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Hi it’s been a very long time visiting WDW, but we have a upcoming BC dedicated 2 br visit 2/6! Haven’t been able to get thru to dvc for days any other way to request room location requests? On MDE app it gives u one option “elevator”! We would like a pool view, upper floor & maybe situated in the middle of 3rd fl. Also noticed on BC map there aren’t many “2 queens” in 2nd br! So I just feel so stupid for not requesting when making ressie! Now I just keep getting a busy signal on dvc! Ty for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!