"STORMIN THE BEACH" BCV Owners- and GROUPIES WELCOME HOME !!

KAT4DISNEY

Glad to be a test subject
My mistake, it says 2022.

Mostly I’m curious as to the odds we see an SSR-Riviera style pull down couch bed. If it’s just soft goods probably not particularly good, huh?
Unlikely I'm afraid although they have been known to change some smaller pieces of furniture during the soft goods refurbs.

The thing about that schedule that I don't understand is that BWV was refurbed before BCV yet BCV is scheduled for a minor refresh and nothing for BWV. Sometimes I think DVC doesn't know what they did when.

daisyduck123

<font color=green>I just love those parmesan mashe
We learned yesterday that Disney waived ROFR on our BCV contract - Yay! We are very excited! Members since 2006 (SSR) but BCV is our favorite resort. We've never had trouble booking a room/rooms at 7 months but with the current times, we decided it is time to "Buy where we want to stay". Thank you for letting me yell in excitement! I know you all will get it.

Twende

Best laid plans of Mouse and men.....
My mistake, it says 2022.

Mostly I’m curious as to the odds we see an SSR-Riviera style pull down couch bed. If it’s just soft goods probably not particularly good, huh?
I would love to see them put in the tubs that they used at GFV. We have not stayed in our home resort since they removed the jetted tubs!

• gisele2

Mouseketeer
    We were at the Beach Club in 2008, and I remebered Art The Greeter . Did not know at that time that it was is job, and he made us feel special. Here is the video done before he retired.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.