"STORMIN THE BEACH" BCV Owners- and GROUPIES WELCOME HOME !!

Love the new thread.....thanks Turtle31 and everyone else.:surfweb:

We're BCV owners, too. We purchased the morning sales opened in Feb of 02 and have added on three more contracts. We normally stay 3 or 4 times a year for 5 night stays. In the future, our stays will probably be longer but less often due to the reapportionment of points. Mixed feeling on that.

Another BCV owner here; we have 3 contracts at BCV. We are going next week but staying at Kidani and the Treehouses; it will seem odd not to stay home this time. Even harder will be not using SAB.

First time there in 11 days!!!!! Can NOT wait! Own at OKW and have only stayed there....found cheap enough flights that DH, DS and I get to go a day early for our family trip at OKW and stay 1 night at BCV. Saving my $ to add on here. Thanks for sharing, photo's and fanfare!:banana::banana::banana:

Another BCV owner here since day one, by far my favorite resort.
I too have 3 contracts there, and have stayed there 20+ times.
Won't be back home until Sept and Nov, but I do have 3 trips between now and Sept so I will be getting my WDW fix.
Enjoyed all the pictures even though I probably have all the exact ones in my archives.
Thanks for starting this thread, I'll be checking back regularly.

Totally lovin' this thread as we will be there in just a few weeks! While we do not currently own at BCV I have been closely watching the resale boards... ;)

More of the boat launch.

P6250380.jpg

WDWXMAS2008401.jpg

Samples144-1.jpg

BWVA-2.jpg

*******************************:welcome: WELCOME HOME! :welcome:*****************************************

WDWXMAS2008528-1-1.jpg

*******************************:welcome: WELCOME HOME! :welcome:*****************************************

WDWXMAS2008528-1-1.jpg

WOW !! Is all I can say --- your pictures are truely breath taking.

I can only hope my pictures don't turn out blurry :lmao:

BCV owner since 2002. Bought on our 1st Anniversary cruise. Also own at SSR.

I do love the resort, but also love the other resorts, so it is very hard to stay there everytime.

jon

Can i be a groupie??;) We just bought in June of last year so my DH won't let me get anymore points right now but want to try out BC SO BAD!! my oldest was disappointed that i couldn't get him there for his bday trip in oct. I told him up front that it would be hard in Oct. He's cool though but still wants to go there sometime!

Tinks "SS";36349235 said:
Can i be a groupie??;) We just bought in June of last year so my DH won't let me get anymore points right now but want to try out BC SO BAD!! my oldest was disappointed that i couldn't get him there for his bday trip in oct. I told him up front that it would be hard in Oct. He's cool though but still wants to go there sometime!

:welcome:

When my DH and I went on our first trip to BCV in June it was so hot. I was finally able to convince DH that we should go in Oct. Here in Colorado my kids follow a modified calendar for school and have two weeks off for a fall break. I was thinking - cheaper points, cooler weather, and way less crowds. I was able to book BCV at the 11 month mark for our 12 day trip. Now I keep reading about Food & Wine Festival and how busy it will be. And DH who is on a huge fitness kick and doesn't drink wine says - he only wants to go to Epcot one day of our 10 park days !! Oh yeah and btw he also is telling me he doesn't want me to pay for Mickey's not so scary Halloween Party because he doesn't care if it has a special parade !! Will someone please help me calm down :lmao:
How are the crowds at Food and Wine Festival at Epcot and other Parks? Weather ? Has anyone paid for the MNSSHP and felt it is something we couldn't skip doing once ? October is unchartered territory for me, freaking me out a little bit now. :scared1:

Turtle31, October is one of my favorite months at WDW. The weather is usually warm but not humid. Perfect for parks and swimming. Evenings can cool off as you would expect.

Most parks aren't bad at all except for Columbus Day weekend. Epcot on weekends is the exception as it can be jammed. Evenings at Epcot are also busier as locals pop into F&W I think.

We haven't done the party so no help there.

We'll be there this October as well.:cool1:

jade1, loving your photos as always.:surfweb:

F&W can be busy especially weekends like the PP mentioned. What we have done is start in WorldShowcase right at 11 and just keep on snacking. Takes a while before the booths get busy.

I love MNSSHP sadly we are missing it this year since they moved it to a late Sept start. If your DH doesn't want to go than just go without him.

October is a great time to go. I think your hubby will actually like the F&WF. It really is quite festive. Weekends are a bit more crowded as locals do go the the festival, so go during the week if you can. Have a great time.

I love MNSSHP sadly we are missing it this year since they moved it to a late Sept start. If your DH doesn't want to go than just go without him.

:) I don't think that's an option - although it would same me some money !

October is a great time to go. I think your hubby will actually like the F&WF. It really is quite festive. Weekends are a bit more crowded as locals do go the the festival, so go during the week if you can. Have a great time.

Thanks for all the info I am sure we will love it -- just like always !

BCV ROCKS:banana:

Going in May (can't come fast enough) for a boys only trip with 4 and 3 year old. Then go back in Aug (week before school starts) with my 7 yr old daughter. Then family vacation in November and adults only trip with our good friends in Feb. Hmmmmmmmmmm can you get sick of BCV? Well I'm willing to try and see if it is possible:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter