Stitch s grate Escape closing January 6 forever?

We went a couple days ago, just because it was closing. Still amazed it was in existence. Shocking that someone came up with the idea and went so far as to sell others it was a good idea for a ride. Someone got paid for that idea!

I never understood the hate for that ride. Was it awesome? No. But neither is Peter Pan. I much prefer Stitch to Pan.
I had no point and why a height restriction? Other than a hold over from the old ride? They could do so much more with it

why a height restriction?

Too intense for young kids (and parents cannot hold infants and young kids in their laps due to the overhead harnesses.)
Since WDW does not use age restrictions, it has a height restriction.

I had no point and why a height restriction? Other than a hold over from the old ride? They could do so much more with it
I agree they could do more with it. I just dont see it as any different than any other pointless ride. I think some people just prefer other characters so give those rides a pass because of personal affection for the theme.

Thank you sweet baby Jesus in kingcakes!

I hope they put something really cool in its place!

I agree they could do more with it. I just dont see it as any different than any other pointless ride. I think some people just prefer other characters so give those rides a pass because of personal affection for the theme.
It's not the character. Stich is hugely popular. That is why people wanted to like the ride. But even affection for Stitch couldn't save the ride. I do agree there are other rides that are flops but none as colossal as this one on all levels

So I am glad that Disney will come up with something new for this space, however...
I am frustrated that there is less to do in MK while it is down, plus any rides down for planned refurbishments, rides that go down unexpectedly & yet prices increase...less for more.

Well a stitch in time saves nine. Was Wreck it Ralph rumored for this space or was that something else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter