Still a Chance to Upgrade to Deluxe??

famsen

DIS Veteran
We are booked for 6 nights at CSR 30 days from now. We are in a financial position that I can afford to upgrade to a standard room at a deluxe resort(my heart has always beens on the Poly). The problem is that I have been calling everyday hoping that something will open up but every time I call they say there is no availability unless I want the super deluxe-mega bucks accomodations. I said we were in a position to upgrade to a standard room at a deluxe, not in a position to break the bank! :lmao:

Should I keep calling everyday; even several times a day in the hopes there will be a cancellation or is it pretty much a lost cause?

Your input is greatly appeciated! :goodvibes

I would keep trying, people cancel all the time.

But if you don't get the Poly or GF, you'll still have a good time....it's Disney!!

Keep calling! People DO cancel all the time.

I have booked several trips very very last minute and even got what I wanted with a AAA rate when it wasn't available on prior tries.

Good luck & have a great time,

Lives4Disney :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts