Steve

i also get the "good natured ribbing" vibe and steve seems to roll with it well.

i remember when oliver was there, pete seemed a bit passive-aggressive with him and snappy a couple of times. and i do remember thinking "hmm, i am not sure that seems good natured". next thing you know, he was gone.

i think they are all lovely and play off each other well. honestly, if anyone i could probably do without it would be julie - i like that she reminds people "ya but people with kids..." but frankly, i often find her contributions limited and yes, we know you aren't interested in star wars! :teeth:

Do you know how you can tell Steve was in the college program? He'll tell you. Every chance he gets. Every episode he's on.

Do you know how you can tell Steve was in the college program? He'll tell you. Every chance he gets. Every episode he's on.
Wow - what's up with all the vitriol?

Maybe he thinks it's relevant to the discussion at that time? Maybe he's plain proud of it? Whatever - I just think that was unnecessarily harsh!!

Not into being nice with the solitary post under this profile, huh?

Last edited:

meh. The DIS gets new listener/viewers daily. I don't have an issue with him stating that as a reference point for the newcomers.

I mean, it's not like he's one of those crossfit people who tell everyone they are in the cult, every chance they get.
(One of my best friends is a crossfit gym owner so don't get upset, you crossfit people. You jump over boxes every other day so you're tough. You can handle the joke.)
;) :D

meh. The DIS gets new listener/viewers daily. I don't have an issue with him stating that as a reference point for the newcomers.

I mean, it's not like he's one of those crossfit people who tell everyone they are in the cult, every chance they get.
(One of my best friends is a crossfit gym owner so don't get upset, you crossfit people. You jump over boxes every other day so you're tough. You can handle the joke.)
;) :D

Very good point that although it may seem like repetition to some they never know when/what video is the 1st one someone is watching with no previous context. I always giggle when Craig says he's the connoisseur of (insert just about every food item here).

Also your crossfit comment is spot on lol. (I'm related to someone who owns a crossfit gym) my FB feed is clogged with daily workouts while I continue to make my list of must have snacks 😄

Are the Crossfit folks the same as, or related to the keto folks? 'Cause I SWEAR they're a cult too!!!

Last edited:

And what kind of Italian doesn't eat seafood? You would starve on Christmas Eve!

And what kind of Italian doesn't eat seafood?

I don't know...

A blind one?

giphy.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!