Steph and Rashad SBP 10-08-09- Mr. and Mrs Jackson!!!!

I just found you PJ. I love all your ideas. The pictures of you guy and your family are so much fun!! Also I love the favors wrapped they look so cute.

OMG Steph, I can't believe how close you are getting!! You must be so excited!!! Are you all ready? :goodvibes

How we met- We are another Match.com success story

Proposal Rashad gave me my Valentines present a box. and when I opened it I saw a beautiful aquamarine necklace. He told me to "Stand up so I can help put it on you" So I did and when I turned around to show him the necklace... he was holding and AMAZING aquamarine engagement ring. And he said "Will you marry me?"

Here is the ring
zalescopyofring.jpg

Right after our engagement:
justengaged.jpg

smooch.jpg

Yea! You met online too! Yea people who meet online! ;)

I love how he proposed! So clever and cute! :) and your ring color looks similar to my promise ring in color, mine's just a darker blue, love it! :)

My DH and I met on Match.com as well!!!!! We are the proud parents of 2 lil boys!!!

I can't wait to see the picts of your dad as Elvis...your family seems like they are a hoot!

(I live in the Lehigh Valley as well!)

So close!!!

OMG Steph, I can't believe how close you are getting!! You must be so excited!!! Are you all ready? :goodvibes
I am really excited!!!:dance3:
Yea! You met online too! Yea people who meet online! ;)

I love how he proposed! So clever and cute! :) and your ring color looks similar to my promise ring in color, mine's just a darker blue, love it! :)
I just saw the cutest shirt with a spider web with 2 spiders that says "We met on the web" I think it's hilarious!!!:rotfl::rotfl:
My DH and I met on Match.com as well!!!!! We are the proud parents of 2 lil boys!!!

I can't wait to see the picts of your dad as Elvis...your family seems like they are a hoot!

(I live in the Lehigh Valley as well!)

So close!!!
Hey Neighbor! Your boys are adorable- what a cool cake your son had! I can't wait until MNSSHP! I am almost as excited as I am about the wedding!

Hey Neighbor! Your boys are adorable- what a cool cake your son had! I can't wait until MNSSHP! I am almost as excited as I am about the wedding!

Thanks...a good friend made the cake....she makes all of our cakes for the kids parties! So far we have had a 3-d Lightning McQueen, a Baby Jaguar (from Diego), the WallE and a penguin. Cody's b-day is in Dec....no telling what he will want to have!

We skipped MNSSHP last year as we didn't think my inlaws would care for it... but it is on our list for next year's trip!

Hi Stephanie! Just read your PJ, and absolutely can't WAIT to see how everything turns out! Yay for one week to go! :cool1:

If I don't get a chance to post again before you leave, I hope you have an BLAST and wish you a safe journey and a lifetime of much much happiness!

I know its a week out but I just wwanted to say CONGRATS!! in advance. Here's lots of pixie dust for your magical day. pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT AND SEE PICS!!!! :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter