Steph and Rashad SBP 10-08-09- Mr. and Mrs Jackson!!!!

Your dress was one of the ones I had printed out and brought to the bridal shop but they didn't have it. I looked at your pj awhile back and then went to Amazon to look at the "casual" dresses. Can't wait to see your pictures.

We're Married!!!!

We got to Florida on October 3rd, got married on October 8th and then came back to PA on October 9th. We are the most backwards couple!! Booking the wedding before we got engaged and having the honeymoon before the wedding, but that's just the way we are I guess. :rotfl::rotfl:

The entire trip was beautiful, although A LOT HOTTER than we thought there was going to be. It was record-breaking heat for 2 of the days of the trip.
The wedding itself was gorgeous aside from the fact that we literally were wiping sweat off of our faces, but we were all still in good spirits! It's our wedding day for crying out loud!

I am still waiting for our pictures from Randy and Disney so I can post them. I loved my wedding, but since it was so small pretty much everyone at the wedding was in the wedding! :lmao: DH (it's so fun to say that instead of DF!) Anyway... DH's aunt took a few pictures but no one is looking and they have a time stamp at the bottom. I dont like them- so I think I am going to wait for the real things! Although it is DRIVING ME CRAZY! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM!!!

Here are my vendor reviews awhile:

Planner- Amy A+
I absolutely LOVED Amy! She was very kind and helpful and always available to answer my questions. Amy always got back to be about any questions the same day, unless she was out of the office for a wedding, and in that case, she got back to me as soon as she was back in! On the day of my wedding I felt like I already knew Amy. Even though things were a little stressful (i'll tell you about why in a later post) and we were running behind schedule , Amy was very calm and laid back and made me feel like I had all the time in the world. On the day of, she was working with Juliana who was also very nice and very helpful. I really didnt have to lift a finger on my wedding day, and felt very assured that it was all in good hands with Amy.

Photography-Randy Chapman A+
Randy was GREAT! (Just like everyone said he would be). Randy came on time, actually really early to Old Key West. He was really easy to work with. Every picture I wanted to get, he took. And even though I havent gotten the pictures back yet, I still gave Randy a great review! I CANT WAIT FOR MY PICS. Did I mention that yet?

Make-Up/Hair Patricia LeJeune A+
I loved Patricia Lejeune! She was really nice and fun to work with. She and Nicole (I'm pretty sure) came right on time and were very friendly. They did an AMAZING JOB- WE LOVED THEM.

Disney Photography- Joe A+
I can't wait to see the pictures that Joe took either! He was very friendly and he worked really well with Randy.

Disney Floral- Rosie A
I love Rosie! She was really friendly and easy to work with. I got everything that I asked for at the ceremony and reception. The only reason that I am giving an A and not an A+ is because all of the bouquets had a little brown on all of them- i'm not sure if they had been left out too long or the fridge was too cold. It wasnt horribly noticeable, and I still think they did an amazing job!

St. James Room A++
I promised myself that I wasnt going to go crazy with the +++'s but I can't help it with the St. James room! It was beautiful! The centerpieces along my roman-style table, the food and the presentation was gorgeous!! Everyone is still talking about it! We HIGHLY recommend it!!!

Rev. Jack Day A+
Rev. Jack was great! He was adorable, and funny. He kept everyone feeling very calm and smiling. He has a great sense of humor, and you immediately makes you feel like you have known him your whole life! I was worried that he would mispronounce Rashad's name, because a lot of people do- but he said it correctly, and more importantly, he double checked with Rashad just to be safe. I have to say- we highly recommend Rev. Jack!
More info and hopefully some pictures will be coming soon!

GLad you are back, safe and sound....I can't wqait to read about your trip and wedding!

I'm glad to hear things went well! :goodvibes

How does it feel to be a Mrs?

I can't wait to see your pictures!

I finally got to your PJ. It's kinda nice getting to go from the start to the happily ever after all in one sitting. :rotfl: Can't wait for the pics!

Welcome back! Congratulations. Can't wait to hear about your wedding.

YAY!!! Sounds like the day was beautiful! (If not a little sweaty!)

I can't wait to see the pics and hear more about it!!!!!

So happy for you! Congrats!!!!:goodvibes

We're Married!!!!

Planner- Amy A+
I absolutely LOVED Amy! She was very kind and helpful and always available to answer my questions. Amy always got back to be about any questions the same day, unless she was out of the office for a wedding, and in that case, she got back to me as soon as she was back in! On the day of my wedding I felt like I already knew Amy. Even though things were a little stressful (i'll tell you about why in a later post) and we were running behind schedule , Amy was very calm and laid back and made me feel like I had all the time in the world. On the day of, she was working with Juliana who was also very nice and very helpful. I really didnt have to lift a finger on my wedding day, and felt very assured that it was all in good hands with Amy.

Disney Photography- Joe A+
I can't wait to see the pictures that Joe took either! He was very friendly and he worked really well with Randy.

oOo girl, I hope I get the same wedding planner and disney photographer then :cloud9:

YAY!!! you're back! Congrats hun!

I can't wait to see your pictures! Have an teasers from family members?! i'm dying to see pics!!!

Welcome home!!!! PA is sooo cold right now! You're coming from one extreme to the other!

Glad you wedding was wonderful! Can't wait to see pictures! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter