Steamer Trunk Spreadsheet for Wonder and Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated first post with information provided so far.

Pictures??? difference between single and double?

I guess it's not safe to assume that a cabin in the same category on one side of the ship with a steamer trunk would have the exact same on the other side of the ship, would it ?

Cheers,
Sally :)

I guess it's not safe to assume that a cabin in the same category on one side of the ship with a steamer trunk would have the exact same on the other side of the ship, would it ?

Cheers,
Sally :)

No, and apparently it also varies by ship, if you look at the spread sheet there may be a cabin with one on the Wonder, but not on the Magic!

On the first post, scroll down.

Thanks! I guess I've never seen a double trunk, we've only ever had the single size on both the Magic and wonder. Cabins 7554.

subscribing......

going on an 11 night med on the magic in cabins 2083 and 2085....anyone know if there are any steamer trunks in either of these connecting cabins????

Updated first post with information provided so far. Thanks everyone for contributing!

Updated first post with information provided so far. Thanks everyone for contributing!

Thank you!!! Once it is complete we can start on the Dream LOL!!! But seriously, once this spreadsheet is done then, if you want, we can probably add it to the DCL FAQ sticky thread.

Thanks for all the work you are doing!!

MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter