Steamer Trunk Spreadsheet for Wonder and Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic 5000 - none
Wonder 7500 - single
Wonder 7526 - single

Love the extra storage space in the trunks!

God Bless the patient CM that dealt with me today. I came across this thread and was determined to change my stateroom to one with a steamer trunk. I also wanted midship and with the pull down bunk bed. So everyroom number she gives me I have to look at on the map, check to see if it has a trunk and then read the stateroom review. Thank goodness I finally found a room that met all my requirement- DH has forbid me to change the room again. :rotfl:

God Bless the patient CM that dealt with me today. I came across this thread and was determined to change my stateroom to one with a steamer trunk. I also wanted midship and with the pull down bunk bed. So everyroom number she gives me I have to look at on the map, check to see if it has a trunk and then read the stateroom review. Thank goodness I finally found a room that met all my requirement- DH has forbid me to change the room again. :rotfl:

Yes, the DIS can be deadly...for everyone else that has to deal with us. LOL! ;)

mom2val said:

Some sort of mild version of Murphy's Law has probably kicked in making you now the most likely person on that sailing to be upgraded!

Some sort of mild version of Murphy's Law has probably kicked in making you now the most likely person on that sailing to be upgraded!

lol- We are 5A with a veranda and I am now obsessing about if there will be smokers around us. Dh and I smoked ages ago in college but now the smell even across a parking lot grosses me out!

mom2val said:
lol- We are 5A with a veranda and I am now obsessing about if there will be smokers around us. Dh and I smoked ages ago in college but now the smell even across a parking lot grosses me out!

I'm very worried about the smoke too. It seems the only place smoking is really allowed is verandas and I find that just sad. I'm hoping my whole cruise isn't spent inside my sliding glass door avoiding someone else's second hand smoke!! My husband has asthma from second hand smoke as a baby and he does everything possible to keep it away from our kids.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter