Staycation cruises

Hoping to bag a 4 nighter .

Will it be different to the "normal" DCL cruises ? Yes - but have never done one, so have no reference point
Will it be expensive ? Yes
Am i missing my "fix" of Disney after 2 postponements in Apr 20 and Apr21 ? Heck Yes

So , I'll attempt to book (even though strangely UK DVC members have to call the US DCL number to book) and will see what can be done !

We were tempted, however all the issues with date changed ruined it for us. We’ve booked a European cruise for august 2022 instead and can’t wait!

We have made a decision not to go. It just seems a bit too soon to be on a cruise with so many people.

See we are clearly a little bit mental. We've booked 2 for August and actually booked a Greek cruise for June! All require full vaccination which makes us feel safer and are at limited capacity (the June one is a tiny ship with only 300 rooms). We booked Princess and Virgin Voyages in the end. I'd love to do a Disney one but they have just caused far too much confusion with everything over the last few days

I'm getting a couple of prices today really not sure though as feel its going to be expensive

If you want a price that’s not just a rumoured one - 4 nights from Liverpool in July, 2 adults and 2 children (aged 9 and 1) - 11B inside stateroom - £2300

So posted prices over on the prices thread. We still haven't decided which to go for but concierge at least was cheaper than I anticipated. Regular rooms were around what I expected.

Hi all, we have booked for 3 nights from Southampton on 27th August. 2A2K (15 & 10), plus my mum in a separate room. It’s our first ever cruise so obviously our first Disney cruise.

Would really appreciate any tips for a newbie. What are the must do activities? Do we need to pre book anything? What are the timings for the 2 dinner sittings/is either preferable? Anything else we should be aware of?

Thanks very much.

Hi all, we have booked for 3 nights from Southampton on 27th August. 2A2K (15 & 10), plus my mum in a separate room. It’s our first ever cruise so obviously our first Disney cruise.

Would really appreciate any tips for a newbie. What are the must do activities? Do we need to pre book anything? What are the timings for the 2 dinner sittings/is either preferable? Anything else we should be aware of?

Thanks very much.
Come over to the cruise section of Disboards, lots of people will be able to help you :)

We've bitten the bullet and DS and DDIL have booked an 2 Ocean View Staterooms for DH and I. London Tilbury sailing, 23rd September for 3 nights. DDIL, DH and I will all be fully vaccinated. Keeping our fingers and toes crossed for DS!

Mrs TT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter