Start Radiation Tomorrow

The Naked Cowboy is a bit disturbing when you see him up close. :scared1:

who or what is this NAKED COWBOY????

Of course being originally from the NE I can sorta imagine...old guy in cowboy hat, in his birthday suit (gasp) walking around Times Square !??

Regina, I have some Naked Cowboy pictures if you need some. :)

That's quite alright. Funny thing, in the many times I've seen him in Times Square, I've never felt compelled to take a pix with or of him. (That's for you tourists. ;) )

I don't have pictures with him. I have pictures of him. :) Someone had been bugging me to always carry my camera. I had it that day and couldn't resist taking pictures of the guy in his underwear. :)

It did help sell the printers I was demonstrating. :)

I think he was on Letterman before... maybe I'm crazy.

I can't wait to pass through NYC mid-November. It's been a while since I was there last (2006!)

Kathy - I wanted to WISH you all the best! Good luck with your radiation therapy. Just keep thinking of that Podcast Cruise!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Kathy and I have been PMing and made lunch plans for today. I took the train into the city and we met in Times Square.

We had a lovely, leisurely lunch. Kathy looks wonderful and I know that she'll beat this.

We almost had a Naked Cowboy encounter. I guess he was taking a break because all of a sudden he was walking in front of us on one of the side streets instead of staying in his usual spot. I told Kathy to move it before anyone thought we were following him. :scared1: :scared1:

We couldn't hug. :sad1: I told her we could do a "Pushing Daisies" hug, but she doesn't watch the show and probably thought I was :crazy:

I brought home a Junior's cheesecake. Anyone want a slice?? :thumbsup2

I love "Pushing Daisies " :)

Lovely you could meet and have lunch

Feel better soon Kathy - hope the chocolate helps :lovestruc

I know that one day, someone will discover a complete cure for all cancers. But, wouldn't it be great if they discovered the cure to be "chocolate"!!!!:cool1: In the mean time, I'm sure a little chocolate is a great picker-upper.

Take care, Kathy, and we are all thinking about you.:grouphug:

Kathy,

I too am a late arrival to your thread. Prayers and warm wishes to you and your family. I hope that your recovery is as quick as possible.

Take care,
Amiee

Hmmm, how close were you, Regina????:goodvibes Just wonderin'.;)

*SHIVER* I have a phobia about getting too close to anyone who makes a living from STANDING AROUND IN THEIR UNDERWEAR. This is why you rarely see me within 10 feet of John. ;)

*SHIVER* I have a phobia about getting too close to anyone who makes a living from STANDING AROUND IN THEIR UNDERWEAR. This is why you rarely see me within 10 feet of John. ;)

LOL! Begs the question...boxers or briefs? Or is it the dreaded sequined thong?

Tomorrow I go for my body scan. I saved last week's email show so I could listen. I'm doing okay, a little nervous and very tired. I came home last night and saw my little girl for the first time. I felt so terrible for having left her for so long. Hopefully, I won't ever have to do that again. Thank you again everyone! The DIS is the best!!!

Just wanted to let you know that though I haven't posted yet I've been thinking of you all this week while up on my apple ladder, picking Macintosh, and trying to explain (while sniffling for joy at the podcast cruise news) to my fellow workers why I'm so happy and yet so concerned for a person I've never met!

I'm rooting for you...... :hug:

Oh Kathy!! I'm so glad that you were able to see your little one.

I'll be praying that your body scan shows fantastic results!! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter