Star Wars Reservations

Did Ya Get Your Star Wars Reservations?

• Yes, Had The Bandwidth Gods On My Side!

Votes: 137 82.0%
  • Nope, Still Waiting.

Votes: 23 13.8%
  • Heh, Going to Star Wars in the Next Few Months is Nuts!

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Hm... Wonder If I Can Make the Millennium Falcon CRASH!

Votes: 6 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got through after a few nerve wracking tries, Droid Depot. Made a ressie then cancelled after reading the rules and regulations. Re-booked for one, not two, at a later time. Just hope they have the parts I'm interested in.

I was able to get both Ogas and Droid Depot. Ogas is at 12:30 and Droid Depot is at 1:15 and I’m worried about 2 things. First I didn’t realize when I picked my time for my droid I had to arrive 60 mins before my time and I’m not able to change my Ogas timeframe and 2. What happens if the land is closed due to capacity. If you are a no show they will charge but if you don’t show because of capacity it’s not your fault.
For Droid Depot, my confirmation email notes to check in one hour before our reservation, but the website verbiage states to check in no earlier than 15 minutes before the reservation (screenshot below). So, hopefully that one hour info in the emails isn't accurate, and your existing times will work just fine! 🤞

Made a reservation for the 8th at 8:25PM but likely will cancel it. Disappointing nothing was available earlier in the day for any day of our 11 day trip.
Made a reservation for the 8th at 8:25PM but likely will cancel it. Disappointing nothing was available earlier in the day for any day of our 11 day trip.
If by any chance you do plan to cancel would you mind letting me know. We have a 12 day trip and can’t get any reservations

If by any chance you do plan to cancel would you mind letting me know. We have a 12 day trip and can’t get any reservations

I will try to remember to hit you up. I have the cancellation thread I started up as well so keep an eye out there.

I am hopeful I can find a morning/afternoon time sometime between the 31st and 10th.

I got home from work and saw the announcement, so missed getting the cantina or lightsaber. But, persistence paid off and breaking our group of 6 into 3 groups, I was able to get the droid building all within 10 mins of each other. Happy that was are guaranteed to get in even if it cost me 3 droid at $99 each 😀.

Saw the news around 1. After multiple attempts online using safari I got one at Oga’s for my HS day in September at 11:15. Later than I wanted but I’ve been looking randomly since with absolutely no openings that day at all so I’m glad I got one. No complaints here. Good luck everyone!

In the last hour I booked 3 Oga's ressies. 1 in the morning on October 1st, 1 in the evening on October 3rd, and 1 during Christmas week, I believe on the 26th or 27th, I can't remember lol. And I just booked the droid depot for October 1st at 1pm. There were multiple times for each thing I was booking. Maybe the system has calmed down some. I didn't know the droid depot was available till just a few minutes ago. I had 0 issues trying to book, the main thing was trying to remember what days I am going to be at HS.

I can’t get a droid reservation to go through, no matter what browser/device I use. Been trying off and on for over an hour. I get to the end and tap/click reserve and it comes back with “Something went wrong. Please try again.” (Which is not helpful when trying again doesn’t work!) Anyone else able to get through?

I can’t get a droid reservation to go through, no matter what browser/device I use. Been trying off and on for over an hour. I get to the end and tap/click reserve and it comes back with “Something went wrong. Please try again.” (Which is not helpful when trying again doesn’t work!) Anyone else able to get through?
I just booked in the last 15 minutes. On Google Chrome.

In the last hour I booked 3 Oga's ressies. 1 in the morning on October 1st, 1 in the evening on October 3rd, and 1 during Christmas week, I believe on the 26th or 27th, I can't remember lol. And I just booked the droid depot for October 1st at 1pm. There were multiple times for each thing I was booking. Maybe the system has calmed down some. I didn't know the droid depot was available till just a few minutes ago. I had 0 issues trying to book, the main thing was trying to remember what days I am going to be at HS.

That’s crazy, I’ve been trying to book Olga’s for last 4hrs, I can get past the MF, splash screen and choose dates/times but it’s always showing “no availability for breakfast/lunch/dinner” slots. How are you getting dates to pop up? Are you searching just for 1 person? I’ve tried for 2 or 4 people.

That’s crazy, I’ve been trying to book for last 4hrs, I can get past the MF, splash screen and choose dates/times but it’s always showing “no availability for breakfast/lunch/dinner” slots. How are you getting dates to pop up? Are you searching just for 1 person? I’ve tried for 2 or 4 people.
1 was for 2 people, one was for 3 people, and Christmas week was for 4 people. The droid depot was just for myself.

google chrome is the worst for me- droid depot page gets a wreck it ralph we're working on it. Guess I'll have to try tomorrow as it's bed time now.

I happened to be on the dining reservations page offering up an ADR I didn't need when I saw the news pop up and snagged Droid Depot (on my phone) and Ogas (on my computer). Got email confirmations for each and they are in my MDE. Weirdly, though, the system didn't cancel my H&V reservation when it said it would so now I have 2 H&Vs and a dinner Ogas at the same time, in addition to the lunch Ogas I want which is at 1pm. I'm going to call tomorrow when things have calmed down to see if one of them can be removed.

Just snagged a droid reservation for my husband, so we can both build now! It was super easy and went right through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter