Star Tours after Galaxy's Edge opening?

I guess they could move Star Tours to Tomorrowland. It would fit much better in DW's version than DL's because Galaxy's Edge isn't going in Magic Kingdom. I just don't think aliens should automatically mean future though (Stitch, Star Tours, Buzz Lightyear, Sunny Eclipse).

With the close proximity of JTA and ST to GE it seems like a massive missed opportunity to connect the area for an even larger land. It would have created greater immersion and helped to absorb the crowds.The shops and restaurants could have been easily re-themed and who wouldn’t want 4D Star Wars!

With the close proximity of JTA and ST to GE it seems like a massive missed opportunity to connect the area for an even larger land. It would have created greater immersion and helped to absorb the crowds.The shops and restaurants could have been easily re-themed and who wouldn’t want 4D Star Wars!

They'd have to change the name to the park to "Disney's Star Wars Studios".

That is way too much of one thing. Star Wars is great and all, but you can't have that many Star Wars related things in one area. I can see putting another Star Wars Land in another park like Animal or Epcot though. That would make much more sense, because they'd possibly split up the hardcores.

They really don't have to move it or demo it, they can just retheme it. Universal has been doing this for ages with attractions like "Despicable Me", which was "Hanna Barbera" and "Jimmy Neutron".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter