Stalking Stitch from sunset lakes dec 2010 pre trippie

I am excited for you guys so I can't begin to imagine the excitement that is going on in your house.

The last 2 weeks are going to be amazing as it is the BEST time ever, constantly thinking what you will soon be doing and knowing that you have a whole 3 weeks of fun ahead of you.

10 days to go !!!

Keira is very impressed today as she can now count how many days are left on her fingers !!
Cam and DAn went into school office earlier and asked the receptionist to hold up her fingers and then shouted at her THATS HOW MANY DAYS TILL WE ARE IN FLORIDA !!! :lmao::lmao:

So this morning Im off to the doctors as I am convinced I have an ear infection I am kinds glad its this week not next as its really irritating me now and Im resisting the urge to stick something into my ear :rotfl2:

Ive also read today No osbourne Lights for the day we had planned to see them so that means my iternary is kinda pooped ! Oh and Jeff Hardy has a court case on the days we were going to see TNA so he wont be there !! Im hoping that this changes as really Cam only wants to see Jeff :headache:

So apart from earache, an iternary that needs redoing and no chance of watching Jeff Hardy wrestle everything is going to plan :thumbsup2 Dont you just love it when a plan comes together ???:lmao:

So exciting not long now.

Hope your ear is ok and you can sort your days so you see everything you want to.

I can almost feel the excitement that is emanating from your house !!! Hope you manage to sort out the things you need to do :wizard:

9 DAYS TO GO!!

In stark contrast to yesterday everything today is falling into place !!
We have a definate date of 5th December to go and watch Tna wrestling and Jeff Hardy will be there on this date :thumbsup2

I had an email from Disney dining offering to dans birthday Cake for nothing as we had ordered a custom made cake and had tocancel due to the CCE fiasco !! Now he is having a basic cake and Im so chuffed he will love it !!:love:

I have got my butt in gear and collected all medicines and prescriptions that we needed as well as exchanging the rest of our spends!!

We have $800 a week which I am happy with and feel its acheivable !!

Best news though is my earache has disappeared so I was just a drama queen yesterday :lmao:

Have I mentioned im about to pop with excitement ???:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

8 DAYS TO GO !!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

The kids have opened their saving tubs this morning so we are off to the currency exchange centre for them to get Dollars :thumbsup2

Keiras jar was the funniest whenever family members come in to the house they will give her the change in their pocket (usually about 20p :lmao:)
she has saved £29 !!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Im impressed and am considering an entrance fee to our house from now on !!:rotfl2:

For me I keep thinking to myself this will be the last time I have to do this before Florida !! Wayne finishes work on Monday night and then I do truly believe we will struggle to stay the adults in the house :lmao:

7 DAYS TO GO ...

Well yesterday didnt go to plan I took the boys for a hair cut before we did the exchanging of currency and Cam sat in the chair and declared he wanted to look like Jeff Hardy !! Much googling on Mobil phones ensued and the stylist pointed out that the only way to get what he was after was to shave his hair off !! :scared1:
Cameron was adamant that that was what he wanted and I cried my eyes out in the corner whilst they get on with it !! :sad2: I know its only hair but he looks so very grown up all of a sudden and shaving it off bought back so many memories that by the time we left I was needing the sanctury of home to hide my red puffy eyes :lmao:
So kids still have Pounds not dollars and the boys all look fab - including Cam just as long as i dont look at the shaved bit :rotfl2:

The boys all picked a new outfit for wearing to the airport and I was very impressed to see that they kind of coordinate so my pictures are gonna look fab ! I gave up trying to get them to match many years ago so you can imagine my delight when they all went for similiar styles :yay: I know moomy needs to let go a bit -cut them apron strings !!:)

My to do list looks like this (this is biggest joke ever !!)

1.Find the passports driving licences and tom tom usa card
2. print out car hire confirmation
3. Garden Grocer order for arrival day.
4.Find cables for cameras and phones
5. work out iternary after recent changes
6. Pack
7. Buy discs for camcorder and Sd card for camera

Apart from that Im all done :lmao:

Speak to you all tommorow :banana::banana::banana::banana:

5 DAYS TO GO !!!

I have just booked us into the Holiday Inn Hotel opposite Universal gates :yay::yay::yay:

I know its not the hard rock hotel but its close to the action and is in the words of UKDEB "cheap as chips !"

I get to experience margaritaville after all :goodvibes

oooh its so exciting I could burst :thumbsup2

4 Days to go . . .

I have the best news ever and its took me all day to calm down enough to write it !!
We received an email today to say Cameron will definatly get to meet Jeff Hardy :thumbsup2

I cant even begin to explain how much this will mean to Cameron he idolises Jeff Hardy to the point of distraction !! I just cant believe it and I have to go collect him from school now and not say a word when inside im dying to tell him as his smile and excitement will be the perfect memory !!

Other news is (no i havent packed :rotfl2:) the bank has stopped our cards as it has been cloned from an online purchase ! Gutted !! But hey it means I cant spend any more money :)

Too excited to write anything else :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

3 Days to go !!

I HAVE PACKED :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thats about all the news I have !!
keira is getting into the whole countdown thing now and was very matter of fact today 2 more school days then home day then Airport !! :rotfl:
She retellsit allparrot fashion but the little jumpup and down at the end convinced me she was starting to grasp the length of a day !! Too cute !!

Yay Louise you and yours will have an amazing time. I bet you cry when you see the castle light up x

Hope you all have a very safe flight and a fantastic holiday.

See you all at Universal Studios on the 10th. :thumbsup2

Take care
Tina xx

Have an amazing trip xxxxxxxxxx :banana::banana::banana:

4 Days to go . . .

I have the best news ever and its took me all day to calm down enough to write it !!
We received an email today to say Cameron will definatly get to meet Jeff Hardy :thumbsup2

I cant even begin to explain how much this will mean to Cameron he idolises Jeff Hardy to the point of distraction !! I just cant believe it and I have to go collect him from school now and not say a word when inside im dying to tell him as his smile and excitement will be the perfect memory !!

I'm so happy for you, Louise! I've met Jeff twice before and he's lovely! Hope it's everything Cameron hoped for!

Wishing you all an amazing time, and looking forward to hearing all about it. xxx:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!