Stalking Stitch from sunset lakes dec 2010 pre trippie

buzz for boys

<font color=royalblue><marquee>Certified Serious S
The time has come for me to start boring the pants off you guys with a pre trippie. I did a trip report for our last trip and throughly enjoyed reliving the holiday so why not do a pre trippie and hopefully share the excitement of the countdown with you guys too ????

The DETAILS

who??

Me - aged 32 (by the time we go) I love everything Disney and am chief planner. Also the chauffeur for the trip but am hoping to talk hubby into driving a bit this year too.

DH- Wayne- aged 36 :scared1: He is now fast becoming a disney nut but his heart belongs to universal - Booooooooooo.

Ben- age 12- Ben is the one in our family that is scared of everything :lmao: Often found waiting outside a ride with the bags ;) He is also getting a bit big for character meets and is throughly embarresed by his mother still getting excited at meeting Mickey mouse. However when he is asked where would you like to be right now he always says disneyworld !!

Cam- age 9 - Well what I can say?? Cam loves Stitch and anything a bit daring - is up for trying the upside down rides and fears nothing !!:woohoo: Although he also has a fairly explosive temper to go with it !

Daniel - age 8- Daniel is the happy go lucky kid in our family always has a smile and the most infectious giggle you have ever heard. Dan will try anything once - especially if Cam is - sibling rivalry is riff between these two !! Another thing you need to know about Dan is he eats for England and doesnt know when to stop so Buffets are good !!

Keira - aged 4 - Loves princesses, fairies but also pirates and mickey and friends. Keira is a proper drama queen and can talk anyone to death - she asks everyday if we are going to cinderellas castle today??? - I cant wait for the day I say yes !!

Now that is all 6 of us and our ages when we leave for the trip !!
Daniels birthday is 4 days before we leave so one of our character meals will be a celebration of his birthday !!

So heres a couple of pics of past disney trips -
22170_1328986419222_1067814739_1009719_4339363_n.jpg

spot the differnce 5 years later -

n1067814739_369348_6960546.jpg

THE WHEN ...

29th November 2010 - 14th December 2010

We are staying at Sunset lakes in a villa that is just my dream home
http://www.floridadisneydreamvilla.com/

car hire is booked through Car on the drive ( www.caronthedrive.com) this means we are picked up at the airport and driven to our villa. No waiting for the sat nav to work no stress about the toll roads but best of all NO HARD SELL at the alamo desk !!

Right I need to get out of my bed now before my hubby gets back from work but you can be sure ill back later to bore you some more !!!

Louise x
P.s 267 days to go !!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Great start, the villa looks lovely :) Will look forward to hearing more :)

Yay!!!!!!! You've started!!!:banana::banana:

I'm really going to enjoy getting to know all of you better through your report!

And as far as Ben being embarrassed well just remember my personal motto (Embarrassing Kids Just Another Service I Provide!) and tell him your just doing your duty as a parent :) :thumbsup2 ......try skipping with him in a public place.....he'll take your Mickey Mouse excitment any day over that!!:lmao:

Just felt the need to share Cams birthday cake as it seems to tie in my title nicely and im rather proud of it too :rotfl2:

27109_1344824095154_1067814739_1049203_1982688_s.jpg

Got to go im burning my dinner but the dis comes first right ????

Yay! The start. Looking forward to hearing all your plans.

The villa looks fantastic, I have just played the video to DH and he thought it looked really good and fancied going there as well. I have always wanted a balcony. Was the villa recommended to you? It certainly is booked up well in advance which speaks volumes and is so reasonably priced.

What are you planning to do in your holidays?

Thta villa looks nice. It would probably make one of our shortlists purely on the pool. It's always the first thing I look for and it has to be perfect.

Great cake too. I bet Cam loves it.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the plans, reading all about it when you return and seeing lots of great pics. Have you chosen a song for your musci video yet :banana:

Yay! The start. Looking forward to hearing all your plans.

The villa looks fantastic, I have just played the video to DH and he thought it looked really good and fancied going there as well. I have always wanted a balcony. Was the villa recommended to you? It certainly is booked up well in advance which speaks volumes and is so reasonably priced.

What are you planning to do in your holidays?

I found the Villa on the Dibb website and i have spoken to the owner John several times on the phone he is a retired fireman and his wife is a barrister. John is so passionate about the villa and Orlando its a pleasure to speak to him and he has been so good about us changing dates and answered every query really quickly.
He has also let me have details of previous people who have stayed there but to be honest after speaking to him ive found the need to chase it up !!
Like you said it is constantly fully booked and noone has wrote anything bad on the dibb and when i asked on there I only got rave reviews from people who have stayed there most of whom are re renting it this year.

Thta villa looks nice. It would probably make one of our shortlists purely on the pool. It's always the first thing I look for and it has to be perfect.

Great cake too. I bet Cam loves it.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the plans, reading all about it when you return and seeing lots of great pics. Have you chosen a song for your musci video yet :banana:

Ha ha Pegasus - its the balcony ive fell in love with :love:
Cam loves his cake - just hoping it tastes ok.
Oh and music videos Ive never managed to actually put one together but this could be the first year. Whenever we hear Black eyed peas my kids and I alaways thinkof your video - its become a florida song for us !

Oh and music videos Ive never managed to actually put one together but this could be the first year. Whenever we hear Black eyed peas my kids and I alaways thinkof your video - its become a florida song for us !

Thank you :cloud9: Thats really nice to know.

You'll have to let me know if you want any help putting a music vid together. We have always found it a fantastic way of reliving the highlights of our holidays, all in a 5 minute video with music that almost transports you back.
And, as you well know, when in Disney even the most serious of people get up and dance with a 6 foot mouse - or duck - or dog - or chipmunk :banana:

Told you id be back to bore you some more didnt I ??

The Plans So Far ...

As you can imagine 8 months from the date plans are a little sketchy at the moment however there are a few things which we know we have to do they are;

Cinderellas Royal Table - keira loved this last year and so we have decide it has to be done again the food is brilliant the atmosphere is undescribable and the lookon our little princesses face is PRICELESS. The boys are not so keen to experience thsi again so it may turn out to be a mother daughter breakfast but Im not complaining.

Ohanas Breakfast- This is a family favourite and I am going to try and book this for our first day to Kick start our holiday. Stitch is always fantastic with the boys and had them literally falling off their chairs laughing last year but he was so gentle and sweet with keira oh and the food here was one of the best brekkies we have ever tasted.

Osbourne Lights - Now ive read a rumour that these may not be running next year and i will be so disappointed if thats true.

Grand floridian Gingerbread House - Got to be a worth a look.

Christmas at Epcot - Now Epcot is one of my least favourite parks if im honest so im hoping that christmas around the world renews my faith in this park !!

GKTW- Give Kids the World is a village in kissimee that is exclusively for children with life threatning conditions - we stayed here on our very first visit to wdw and at this time we put a star of hope on the ceiling of the castle of miracles - we HaVE to visit here for a day whenever we are in the area as its a very special place to our family. I have also bought a pathing stone for the avenue of angels (angels are the people who donate )which has our name on it but which noone else in the family knows anything about - cant wait to see thir faces when they know a little bit of us will always be in Florida.

We do have a major surprise for Cam being planned in close contact with Disney ironing out the details of that one - will share as sson as its all confirmed - but Im so excited for him and dont want to jinx anything just yet !! WATCH THIS SPACE ...

Im open to ideas of must see things at christmas !!

I can also say that we have no intentions of seeing Sea world on thsi trip at all :scared1: sorry but I hate seaworld and really cant even bear the thought of another day there.
Animal kingdom is another maybe to drop as its another park that i feel is not really us !! Ok if you havent alkready guessed it - we are not really animal people :rotfl2:

Ok so for now thats all we know but Im sure as days go by ill come up with something else - I love surprising the others !!

266 days to go :banana::banana:

Great start Louise, your plans sound great, and I'm sure it will be amazing to be there at christmas time. :)

Can't wait to read more, it will be time to go before you know it. :)

Thanks Louise, I stuck the villa on my favourites for future reference.

At Universal there is the Macy's parade with big floats and balloons which the kids would love.

Plus there is an Ice sculpture exhibit at Gaylord Palms, Claire (Pinky) went on her trip in 2008 I think, we never managed to get to it.

Magic Kingdom castle all lit up with crystals was my favourite sight, moved me to tears (doesn't take much) but it was so pretty. I know this will be on your list anyway just wanted to mention it.

Looking forward to learning about the CamSurprise. It will work out.

The plans are looking good so far - and I bet they will all be chuffed to see the stone at GKTW.

Just looked at the villa pictures....never mind that balcony...I want the KITCHEN!!

We're going to try and take in Ice at the Gaylord Palms when we're there too.....it wold be something a little different then your regular theme parks too. Apparently just the hotel itself is worth wandering around in...there's alligators in the lobby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!