****SS SWAP*** Get anything yet??

WOW! Love the MM metal plaques, perfect for boys pages and I
loved the alpha stickers and everything else! Great job SS!

Yippie I just got my package! So KEWL!~
I feel spoiled! I love the book she sentPDQ scrapbooking! Something I would love to have but to cheap to spend money on! Thank you!
Also more amazing than any of the goodies are the hand made items! This is one talented person! I got a bunch of hand made squares serindiptiy style with embossed Mickey Plus a hand made CInderella paper piecing! With an amazing face! Thank you so much!

I got a galaxy white pen, Which is funny because I dont' think I put it on my list but Anyway I bought one awhile back and it never made it in my bag!
I aslo got some cute red jewls, some neat buttons Can't wait to try! Never used them before! and this really pretty purple embellishments called Dress it It has hearts and flowers in it! I love the color purple and many of my DD layouts are in those colorS!
This was worth the wait thank you!
Sondra

hey pam, I'm sure it will come tomorrow. And if it doesn't I'll bring you the wire book so you have something to distract yourself with! :D Keeping my fingers crossed for you! maggie

Yay! I got my package today! I knew I wouldn't be forgotten, just had to have patience. I got several pieces of nice paper, 2 cute sets of vacation type die cuts, package of adhesives, some very cute ribbon, some stickers to use on my boys pages, 2 zig pens and my favorite of all: some adorable charms which will be great for vacation pages. Thank you SS!

I'm Back!
did ya all miss me?
We had some fun! I will post some layouts when I get to scrapping them (first I have to have about 12 rolls of film developed which will cost me an arm and a leg!)

Now - has anyone NOT recieved a SS gift for July yet !?!
I can try to look through the posts and see - but I am afraid that I will figure out who my SS is and I hate to do that! :)

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter