****SS SWAP*** Get anything yet??

I found a not from the postoffice that I have a parcel. Could it be I wonder . . . I guess like me you will all have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

Unfortunately I met my DD at the mall with her friend after work to pick them up and didn't get home in time for the post office to still be open. So I placed the little card from the mailbox on my dashboard and I'll rush right over on my way home from work tomorrow.

Oh I can't wait to see if this parcel is from my SS Swap.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

My mailman was VERY late today (4:30 pm) - and all he brought was junk mail :(

Then a little while later I heard someone on the front porch - I looked out the window and there was a BOX on my step!
WWAAAHHHOOOO

THANK YOU SS

here is a link to photos of a few of my new treasures! I tried to download them all but it didn't work :(

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=170008

aren't the paper peircings awesome!
I also got zig pens, a buncha sticker (Susan Branch ones!), Laser cut mickey and minnie titles! some silver embossed like stickers, al kinds of awesome stuff!

Thank You Secret Sister!
You spoiled me and I love it!

First let me say thank you to my SS for the supplies and the nice note.

I received - A Red, White and Blue Package

A Flag Die Cut
2 - I love America Die Cuts
Some mini toppers - patriotic
Frances Meyers - USA Stickers
6 - 2 of each - red, white and blue 12x12 papers
A sticker sheet from NRN to match 2 of the papers
and an American Spirit - page kit by Frances Meyer

Thank you very much.

If the return address is correct you live near where I was born. I was born in Cambridge. I wonder since we are in the same age bracket if you went to "Blessed Sacrement" school as a child and we may know each other from way back when. Wouldn't that be a hoot.

Well have a happy 4th everyone. I'll be off the boards for a few days I think lots to do and not enough time to do it all in.

Time for another FUn FAct

ONLY ONE of our SS's is in the 20-29 age bracket ;) our baby! :)

ONLY ONE of our SS's is in the 20-29 age bracket our baby!
Um, er, I *think* that's me!:p :p :p :p Yeah, whatever! Don't I wish!

I am out of town for my sis' wedding but dh opened my package (I couldn't wait) and while he couldn't describe what anything else was, he was hopping up and down because I got one of those little trays! He's sooooo happy!

I can't wait to get home...I have my ss waiting (I'm still shopping! but there is nothing in this area! guess I will have to finish when I get home!) and my pizza box should be there along with my order from sticker planet...it will be like christmas!!!

Gotta go buy some fireworks now...my 14 yr old will have her first sparkklers this week......pretty sad, huh? No fireworks in the city in the State of Texas (too much dead dry grass!)

Thank you SS!!!!

I got a wonderful package of goodies from my SS today when I got back from the beach!

Glue dots
Hermafix glue refill
memoriemates mickey heads
Gold circle clips
3 different thread fibers
2 sets of SEI scrapbook nails (so cool looking - I bought the navy ones just last week but hadn't used them yet - now I have cream & fawn as well!)
black "Funky" making memories letter stickers
"Disney World" die cut
3 sets of framing die cuts
13 sheets of printed 12x12 paper (bolder prints than I usually use - looking forward to trying them - everyone in the holiday swap will see the bold blue & white stripe - 'cuz I'm using it for my shaker boxes!)
1 sheet of bright green mulberry paper
1 sheet of confetti vellum
"Fourth of July" flag waving dog die cut
large daisy stickers
scrap in a snap "mama" die cut set
Deluxe Cuts Colorblocking Template #17-B (excellent to add to my collection of 13B & 16B)
Red Swedish Fish (my favorite - not that I need them - LOL)

Hope I remembered everything!!! I'm so pleased with everything you chose - the fun part of this is just seeing what someone else would choose for me - many things I wouldn't have initially thought of myself and now I'm so looking forward to trying them out!

Now I just wish the heatwave would break so I can get back to scrapping (afraid I'd just sweat on my layouts - which would ruin the acid free!!!)

P.S. - I've already finished shopping for my next package for my SS... Can't wait to send it off!

WHAAAA I haven't gotten anything yet......Well maybe tomorrow!
everyone is getting some many neat things........

When I got home, I found my ss package! It has some great papers, paperkins, A TRAY MATE that my hubby is dancing over, gel pens (which I needed!), and lots of other goodies that I can't remember right off hand...all school themed to help me with dd's school album.

It was sooo cool!

Thanks SS!

oh, oh and the most DAR-LING beaded sunflower tag!!!

hi guys, I got my package today! it was so cool! I'll have to post more about it later though, we are under a tornado warning now and the tv is telling me to get in the basement, which of course I don't have.... interior closet here we all come....maggie

hi again, well that was an exciting weather afternoon. The closet gets a little warm with 2 people and 2 dogs in it. :D No tornado's touched down here, although apparently the wall cloud was big and scary.... I wouldn't know since I was in my closet.:D

Anyhow, I got some really cool stuff and I'm very excited to go use it!
velum tape, very pretty pink paper and pink velum, heart stickers, eyelets, tags, sticker letters, ribbon (I looked at the pinkish bluish ribbon at michael's awhile back and almost bought it, but didn't and then later I bought paper that it will be PERFECT for!) some cute flower stickers, dress charms, very cute flower frame and a cute notepad. Thanks a bunch Secret Sis! I love it all! maggie

OHHH, I'm so jealous! I haven't received anything yet. Can't wait!

And Maggie, next time come over and get in our basement with us. You can join the fun of being in the dark and having three little boys with flashlights running all over screaming ":Tornado-tornado!" for 45 minutes!

Me too! Pammy Jo I am so bummed! I thought for sure I would get something by now! Oh well tomorrow is another mail day! I actually am finished for my August SS! Just waiting to mail it out at a more timely day!

PS! Maggie I am so glad you and your family are safe and sound! I can't even imagine that fear!

I received a very nice Birthday card from my "SS" today with a few things inside like a Florida die cut, an anniversary sticker (which I will use on my in-laws 50th anniversary pages that I am working on tomorrow night), and some colored scraps.

She has asked me a couple of questions and since I can't e-mail her I am going to answer them here.

I am going to look for the alpha chalk templates tomorrow again when I go to my sister's house to scrapbook. The only other alpha templates I use are the fiskers and I have two sets so I am all set there. I also have looked a couple of places for the chalk ladies templates but have only been able to find them on-line.

Okay now this is confusing me. The return address on the envelope says North Cambridge, MA but, I noticed the post ark on the envelope says Severna Park, MD. I talked about Cambridge because of the return address but now I'm not sure where you are located. I also thought I had figured out from reading some post who my SS was but now I'm totally confused but having a lot of fun.

Thank you again for the thoughtful birthday card with Minnie on it and the little surprises inside. Now if only DH would surprise me with something special. (Unfortuantely he's not he romantic type)

Well I need to pack to go to my Sisters and work on finishing up my holiday mats. I have one set completed but have no idea what I'm doing with the other set and I need to complete them this weekend as we leave for vacation next.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

HaPpY BiRtHdAy 2 U !
Crazy For Pooh - Laura

Well I haven't been getting Dis e-mails - don't know whats up with that! I'll check on it when I get back - I am now off to get ready for vaca and I will be back NEXT Saturday!

Hope you have a Scraptastic Week!

Remember your SS's have til the 15th to get you a package! :)
I will check on you all when I get back!

I'm glad to hear all is well Maggie - but your closet sounds more peaceful than pAmmy-Jo's basement LOL

Maggie & Pammy Jo, glad to read you survived the bad weather. That must have been scary.

Laura, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! So you are scrapbooking for your birthday - enoy!!

After I received my package, I also received a note card with 2 Making Memories eyelet plaques in them that are baby hands and feet. Perfect for my nephews pages, which I havent yet gotten too!! Thank you SS!!!!

Has anyone else felt too guilty to scrap when the weather is beautiful?

My SIL got me a large chalk kit it came with 3 round containers of chalk plus a container of applicators and a chalk erasor (sp) now if only I could find those darn chalk lady alpha templates in a LSS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter