SR, wealth building kit...

Maybelle

<font color=green>I rode my inch worm down the str
Anyone do this offer. It's for 9 credits. It looks good, but I a hesitant. Would like input first. Thanks!

Ok, I decided to go ahead and give this one a shot. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Thanks for being the brave one. hehe

Well, it was a little confusing to sign up. Kept taking me to new offer pages with no way to really opt out, so we'll see what happens. I haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail or anthing....we'll see on this one!

Maybelle? You there? How'd this one go? I need to find 3 more offers to try and be a Super Member next quarter, would be my first time. But I want to be careful about which three I do.

OK, so here's the deal with this offer...

I received credit really quickly, and received the big pack of info in a big plastic folder thing a few days ago...cd's and all. Anyway, I called today to cancel and had to go through a couple of different messages before I could talk to someone real. When I finally got someone she took all my info, then gave me an authorization number to ship all the stuff back. I said, so the shipping back is included right, the offer online said refundable shipping...she states that my cc will be credited for the 3.95 shipping TO me, but I am responsible for any shipping charges back to them.

So the moral of the story is, if you don't want the hassle of having to ship the package back, don't do this offer.

In the long run, I know it won't cost me as much as I was credited to get it sent back, but still a pain to have to make a trip to the post office.

so that's that.

Hope the info helps.

Maybelle - have you sent the package back yet? I received the package this week and cancelled today. I'm thinking about writing refused on the package and taking it to the post office. My daughter belongs to the Childrens book of the month club and sometimes when I don't respond quick enough to the monthly offerings they send me the books - but if I don't want them and I don't open the package, I can send it back without any postage from me. So, I was thinking about doing this with the Wealth International package. But I won't be able to make it to the post office until Tuesday as they are closed on Monday. Just a thought.

Karn

Maybelle - have you sent the package back yet? I received the package this week and cancelled today. I'm thinking about writing refused on the package and taking it to the post office. My daughter belongs to the Childrens book of the month club and sometimes when I don't respond quick enough to the monthly offerings they send me the books - but if I don't want them and I don't open the package, I can send it back without any postage from me. So, I was thinking about doing this with the Wealth International package. But I won't be able to make it to the post office until Tuesday as they are closed on Monday. Just a thought.

Karn

That's what I would do if I hadn't already opened it. Unfortunately, I did open it, so I will have to pay to send it back.

We must have gotten different packages because even though I opened it - I can still put the material back in and it doesn't look like I opened it. It wasn't sealed with packing tape. I'll give it a try on Tuesday.

Karn

I was curious about this offer. IzzysMom were you able to write return to sender with no problems? I might attempt this offer. If not what did it cost to send it back?
Thanks
Angela

Bumping to see if there is more input on the Aggressive Wealth offer. I just signed up.

EDITED TO ADD: I would also like to know how much it cost you to mail back the materials. Do the Aggressive Wealth materials come at the same time as the "free" materials or shortly thereafter? Is it possible to cancel BEFORE the shipping of the Aggressive Wealth materials? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter