SR -- Can my husband join too?

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
Okay I'm a little confused on the policy about this. I need it explained for dummies I guess. :)

"Am I allowed to have more than one account?
We allow one account per individual. There may be more than one account per household only if each person registering an account has a separate computer and a separate ISP to participate in our program. In the event that two accounts are registered from the same computer, the accounts will be deleted."

So if he registers at work can he still sign on our home computer as well or only from work? I don't want to get my account deleted -- I love SR way to much and am obsessed with it now lol.

Thanks! :)

I'm pretty sure it means that each account has to have 2 separate Internet connections (ie. each person using a separate connection). I think most of the RPs are looking for individual IP #s which generally means separate Internet connections/ISPs. I believe with cable and DSL connections, the IP #s do change every so often but probably not enough to do RPs on a daily basis. So if your husband registers using his work Internet, that's probably what he should use to collect points.

I had my DH signed up but ended up deleting his account even though he had 11 credits, since I wasn't sure if he had signed up at home or work and didn't want to risk my account (which had much more at stake) getting pulled. I didn't realize there might be a problem when we both signed up and didn't want to chance it.

He would like to resign up too (esp. since I've done so well!) -- maybe he can do it from his new office since it would be a different isp for sure. Any other experiences?

What if he uses our laptop to check on the weekends? (I use our desktop) Would they be different enough or is it the same number? Sorry I'm not that tech savvy lol.

What if he uses our laptop to check on the weekends? (I use our desktop) Would they be different enough or is it the same number? Sorry I'm not that tech savvy lol.

I think if he's using the laptop and using a different Internet connection (ie. connecting in through work) you should be fine. If the laptop is using the Internet connection from your house, I don't think it would work. I think the reason we're only allowed one account per IP # is because the programs probably don't get credit for multiple visits from the same IP #.

Members at work will be fine. We might have to fight for some of the credits if people are using the same IP address at work. But a lot of employers have rotating IP addresses. And a lot of those people will sign up at work but then log in from home anyway.

Dh knows to much about computers for his own good told me for 100% certin that our two diffrent labtops are on two diffrent IP Address . PLEASE if this is Not true can we cancel his account ? I do not want to lose everyone I have done

Sarah M

Dh knows to much about computers for his own good told me for 100% certin that our two diffrent labtops are on two diffrent IP Address . PLEASE if this is Not true can we cancel his account ? I do not want to lose everyone I have done

Sarah M

LOL! We always give people notice before we cancel their accounts. :) If you PM me with the two email addresses that are used, I can see if they are logging different IP addresses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!