sq ft at 2br OKW

jolia

Mouseketeer
Does anyone remember (or have) the sq ft for a 2br at OKW. I just booked a 2br for Beach Villa in Oct 2002 and they told me sq for those were 1084. I think it is much smaller than OKW but I can't find my info. I am always "afraid" to go anywhere else than OKW!!! . Just wondering. Thanks for your help

I think OKW 2BR's are over 1300 sq feet. The 1BR is about 1000 and Studio about 375. GV's are about 2300.

I don't have the exact sizes on hand, but those are close I think.

BCV villas are similar in layout and decor but are still a little smaller for 1 and 2BR villas. The great location makes for a nice stay.

Enjoy!

Doc is right. Pete lists the square footage as 1,333 for the 2 bedroom.

The set-ups in the other WDW resorts is different than at OKW. It is much more of an apartment feel than the "house" feel at OKW. The kitchen, for instance, is much more compressed with smaller appliances. There is no large laundry room -- the units are stacked. The bathroom area is not quite as spacious, etc. So, while the square footage is less -- you are still very far from cramped. I think the main area that is different is the wide open kitchen/living/dining area at OKW is cut down to more of a living room/kitchenette in the other units.

I wouldn't be turned off by this difference -- It's just that, different. However, it is also different to be so close to Epcot and to have SAB. I personally enjoy the differences and look forward to having even more to try! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter