Springtime Surprise Weekend (April 13-16, 2023)

Who did you contact to fix your name? When I registered my son and husband for the 10k I had their names correctly entered, but when I autofilled the address, it changed the name to mine for both. 🙄
I emailed RunDisney via the address on their website got the wrong birth year on both this AND wine & dine issue resolved as well

we tried to get into the spring event last week on the day of registration. Got all the way through registering everyone in my family and when I went to pay it told me it was sold out. Was on 15 minutes and in the que before registration was open. We were disappointed we didn't get in. Is there a trick to getting in before it sells out? Also, is there a chance we could still register if there are cancellations? Thanks for any advise!

we tried to get into the spring event last week on the day of registration. Got all the way through registering everyone in my family and when I went to pay it told me it was sold out. Was on 15 minutes and in the que before registration was open. We were disappointed we didn't get in. Is there a trick to getting in before it sells out? Also, is there a chance we could still register if there are cancellations? Thanks for any advise!
I assume you’re talking about the 5k, since that was the only race that sold out quickly? Anyway, this is a fairly new queue system they’re using where it doesn’t matter when you enter, you’re sorted randomly at 10:00. The one popular trick people like to use here is loading the queue on different browser windows and hoping that one has a quicker path to registration than the others.

As for cancellations, there’s no such thing when it comes to RD races but spots occasionally become available, sometimes bc charity bibs haven’t sold or the challenge hasn’t sold out so they break up the races in the hopes that they sell out individually (in this case the challenge already sold out). There’s no rhyme or reason to when those bibs pop up, but if someone here sees it happening they’ll post about it.

@DopeyBadger I don’t know when it happened, but the challenge has sold out
1661777017746-png.697915

Per the above,
Challenge Sold Out August 28th at 12:49PM
10k Sold Out August 29th at 8:42AM

Attachments

• 1661777017746.png
    1661777017746.png
    166.1 KB · Views: 388
I really have no idea what to wear for a CARS theme. I found a couple t-shirts that may be ok but I was hoping to do more than just t-shirts.

I really have no idea what to wear for a CARS theme. I found a couple t-shirts that may be ok but I was hoping to do more than just t-shirts.
Some of the skirt makers (dottie, enchantedathleticsco, etc) have done a checkered flag skirt.

IF I stick with race related IP I was vibing something more lightnings put crew vibes

I don't believe the 10 miler has sold out yet
My bad. Thought it had. I went to check dates so I could start planning potential trips for next season and saw that one and, very briefly, the 2 course challenge for W&D. Thought I just happened to catch it when they were releasing bibs.

My bad. Thought it had. I went to check dates so I could start planning potential trips for next season and saw that one and, very briefly, the 2 course challenge for W&D. Thought I just happened to catch it when they were releasing bibs.
This is breaking my heart! I've been watching for W&D to open back up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter