Spring Surprise (March 31-April 3rd 2022)

Anyone notice that general registration opens at 2pm on 12/9? The other two options are at 10am. I thought that was a bit odd and am wondering if that's a mistake and will totally throw us all off on registration day.
Wow! I didn’t see that at all, I would’ve been very confused next Thursday morning!

Do you think they will allow any spots to be completely sold out on the 7th, or will they hold some back for those of us peasants that have to register on the 9th?

Do you think they will allow any spots to be completely sold out on the 7th, or will they hold some back for those of us peasants that have to register on the 9th?
I think it’s a % that is released to club RD just like a % used to be held back for DVC/ap pre sale

I don’t think there are enough Gold and Platinum RunDisneyClub members to remotely approach selling out any race weekend, even if they did open up the entire field for registration.

I think it’s a % that is released to club RD just like a % used to be held back for DVC/ap pre sale

Every Gold and Platinum member is guaranteed a spot (distance determined by club level). That said, not every member will sign up and there are way fewer club members than race entries.

Well DH was telling my that plan he and BIL were making for our spring break trip. So I conveniently pointed out that if *he* was going to spend x amount of dollars on this thing, that *I* should get to do one of the races. And he didn't have an argument to dispute that (and his will end up being at least double what the race registration is.) :cool1: Just that "it can only be a one-day thing. It can't be multiple days like we are doing next month." So WOOO HOOOO! I think I may be in for the 10k (because the 10-miler doesn't work with our timing) and I'm working on SIL to do it with me. I'll definitely have to sign her up and then get her registration transferred because she will be working.

So Hubby and I were late on the uptic on this and just saw this AM - DVC rooms are gone for now. No Value available either SO what is the BEST cheapest and closest Good Neighbour or other off site? Or should I look at just doing an AirBnB? TIA!

So Hubby and I were late on the uptic on this and just saw this AM - DVC rooms are gone for now. No Value available either SO what is the BEST cheapest and closest Good Neighbour or other off site? Or should I look at just doing an AirBnB? TIA!

whatever you decide, I wouldn’t drag your feet on booking. We just switched from a cruise to a house rental 2 weeks ago for that week and stuff is getting booked up in general.

I'm pretty sure I saw on Facebook that RunDisney mentioned the 2pm time on Thursday, so I assume it really is 2. Which is a bummer, I start work at 1:15. I told my husband if he knows what's good for him he will duck out of his client meeting and get me signed up!

Today I booked airfare and hotel for SS! Plan on doing the 10k and the 10 miler (can't make the 5k). We're staying at Swan Reserve - first time not in a Disney hotel. But we got a 1 bed suite for $460/night (like a DVC but no kitchen) and it's hard to beat that price for a 2 room suite with a separate bedroom! Plus I figure the location will be good - assuming races start/end in Epcot and HS? I can't wait to see the course maps!

(I'm also doing the Princess challenge 5 weeks earlier. Because I'm a crazy person apparently. I live in New England!)

Received my Club rD link to sign up - I have until December 13th to use it. Unfortunately, the link is not working for several of us. I got through the payment and then received an error so now I don't know if I'm signed up or not - of course it took the $$ from my gift card. I really thought they would have this worked out by now.

How about the Swan and Dolphin?

Received my Club rD link to sign up - I have until December 13th to use it. Unfortunately, the link is not working for several of us. I got through the payment and then received an error so now I don't know if I'm signed up or not - of course it took the $$ from my gift card. I really thought they would have this worked out by now.
Probably due to the Amazon server outage I know there was lots of in park IT issues and a lot of mobile order apps aren’t working too

Probably due to the Amazon server outage I know there was lots of in park IT issues and a lot of mobile order apps aren’t working too
I just saw this because I was trying to combine all my Disney gift cards on the Disney site to get ready for registration on Thursday. It's down too.

aiming for the 5K (IDK if Sister needs to have me get her in too) if the 10 Miler isn't sold out by the time I get in for that I 'might' try for that after.... skipping the 10K which is normally our go to run-disney distance as the Race For The Taste/Remy Theme to us is just too simular to 2016's Wine and Dine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!