Spring Surprise (March 31-April 3rd 2022)

How many people can we register at once? Is there a limit?

I am not aware of a limit per se. I would say the biggest limit is time. When you start a registration it does not hold it for you until the registration is complete and paid for. So if you do say 10 people, and it takes you 25 min to fill in all the information, other people can be taking the spots up while you're filling it out. So I guess to some extent it depends on whether we think the races will sell out quickly, and that's definitely an unknown. The fastest sellout of the three recently opened runDisney weekends was 45 minutes (2022 MW 5k).

The challenge link takes you to the usual queue page, with a queue ID. I'm assuming if this works like the other weekends, once you get to the next page you can click ANY race to register for, so I'm leaving it up in another window.

All the links are up and will eventually take you to the same queue but I’ve found better luck waiting until it’s closer, though I’ll throw one device in line now, why not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter