Spring Surprise (March 31-April 3rd 2022)

Got me and my daughter registered! We couldn't do the challenge as she will have just turned 12 the week prior and you have to be 13 to do the 5k. However, we will both be doing the 10k and 10miler! Can't wait. Best of luck, everyone, in getting registered.

1) anyone get confirmation emails yet? I have not.

2) I registered someone else for 10k...tried to go to registration and have it send them instructions for how to claim their registration but it takes the email but displays a poorly worded message: "error message is from something else unaccounted for"....umm, what?
Yes, I got my email

Logged in on my ipad at 2pm and got a 9 minute wait. Was done by 2:15. My chrome that I logged in at 1:45 had a 45 minute wait and my phone (also logged in on Chrome before 2pm) had a wait almost as long. I would have been done sooner, but my Capital one card kicked out, so I had to enter my Discover card info instead...

my tab that got me in was the chrome on tablet clicked at 143
chrome incognito on tablet clicked at 155 was a 5 min
my chrome on laptop clicked at 142 and 2 respectivly were 30 ish minutes

my sister had 35 & 39 to start (IDK when she clicked) and was locked out of doing the 5K so I guess another solo run for me

I have my confirmation email. Waiting till later to send the waiver over to my friend and have her verify I entered everything correctly 🤪

2) I registered someone else for 10k...tried to go to registration and have it send them instructions for how to claim their registration but it takes the email but displays a poorly worded message: "error message is from something else unaccounted for"....umm, what?
I received.

also was there no merch pre-order or was I too anxious to get in that I couldn't see it?

dang...well online in account, it shows my registrations, but NO confirmation emails to me or the 2nd person I signed up.

got my confirm before I even closed the browser.

Oddly enough I just went in to add my proof of time and noticed the event waiver was already there as well. Went ahead and signed it, hopefully runDisney IT isn’t going to go into glitch mode.

dang...well online in account, it shows my registrations, but NO confirmation emails to me or the 2nd person I signed up.

check your registration info to verify the email is right and double check the junk folder. As long as you registration shows in your account I would consider it confirmed. I’m the same though, I hate not knowing if something didn’t fly

Do y’all think the 5 will reopen? I was really looking forward to it but it sold out before I could finsih

even faster than I thought.
I would definitely keep refreshing that page to see if spots open as traffic slows down. Check back often too if everything isn’t sold out, they will break up challenge spots as the races get closer

even faster than I thought.
I would definitely keep refreshing that page to see if spots open as traffic slows down. Check back often too if everything isn’t sold out, they will break up challenge spots as the races get closer

Hoping for the 5k to come back- the challenge is also sold out!
Darn- needed one more 5K spot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter