Votes: 91 12.7%
  • April 8-12

Votes: 20 2.8%
  • April 15-19

Votes: 133 18.5%
  • April 22-26

Votes: 105 14.6%

• Total voters

It's been ages since I've needed to pay attention to a school calendar, so I had no clue until it arrived in the mail today. Normally I get rid of it without a glance, but knowing about this thread, I took the time to look it up. Here in the home of the 2016 Little League World Series Champions, spring break will fall on the week before Easter. Also, Christmas break is only 11 days long, which seemed kinda short to me, but for all I know it could be the new standard.

Love spring break time but our district now takes our days for snow days so they are not always guaranteed.

Our is 4/17-22. Odd dates that don’t fit into the poll. We are in the suburbs of Philadelphia. Many area school districts have the same dates.

We've got a Mid-March Spring Break and with Easter being so late in 2019, I think we're going to do our first Spring Break WDW trip.

Odd...of course in a poll, all options should add up to 100%. However, these add up to 111.3% :confused3

Odd...of course in a poll, all options should add up to 100%. However, these add up to 111.3% :confused3

The reason the number adds up to something higher than 100% is due to the fact that you can vote for more than one. So, for people like me, I teach and my school is on Spring Break a different week than my own kids since they are in a different district than me. So, I selected two different weeks to indicate that in the data for the poll results. Others might have too.

We are planning to be there the last week of March and I'm not sure if this poll eases some of my crowd fears or makes them worse LOL.

Last week of March. We're contemplating our first spring break trip.

We have March 4th-to the 8th for spring break, and a 4 day weekend for Easter. My daughter attends a private school in Virginia. We are booked from the 3rd to the 8th. Looking forward to the nice weather. We have gone in July the last two times.

When is Spring Break in 2019 for your family members? If one week only has a day or two off, don't select that week. (e.g. Some school systems have a Friday off then the entire next week).

Looking for your spring break time period; whether you plan to visit WDW during the spring break does not matter.

Pleases select the dates even if you read a post that mentions your school system already. Having people independent of each other from the same area voting is okay because this poll will hopefully provide some measure of the number of people on spring break during each week. As expected, larger school systems and large population areas will have a bigger impact than smaller ones (hope this makes sense).

I have searched for a 2019 Spring Break Poll but haven't found one so hopefully this is the only one. After a while, there should be a pretty good picture of the distribution of kids out for spring break.

Easter is really late in 2019; it is on April 21.

The thread gets buried quickly in the forum so if you vote, please make a comment (even "just voted" is enough) so that the thread gets bumped up and hopefully gains more responses.
Just voted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!