Spring AP Rates Released

I am so sorry...this is the only availability I'm seeing for these date ranges... :sad1:

2/28-3/5:
Club Level, Garden View $725.12
Club Level, Theme Park View $948.96

2/28-3/2:
Club level, Lagoon view $799.20
Club Level, 1BR suite $1,350.90

2/28-3/3:
Club Level, 1BR suite $1,368

2/28-3/4:
Club Level, Garden View $748
Club Level, Theme Park View $979.60

No non-CL rooms available at all with the AP discount at this point, but keep checking back.

Thank you so much for checking!

I would have thought the beginning of May would be spring, apparently not. Anyone have a clue when discount should come out for May? TIA

Would someone mind checking the rates for January 27 - February 6 at POR and Caribbean? It would be 1 adult and 4 children, so it has to accommodate 5. Thank you!

Would someone mind checking the rates for January 27 - February 6 at POR and Caribbean? It would be 1 adult and 4 children, so it has to accommodate 5. Thank you!

POR only a Royal garden view room $225

CBR only king bed $207 which I think is rack rate.

I just went back in today and booked the Boardwalk Inn at $748.00 less than the original reservation I had booked, which included the Gift of Magic 25% off rate. So do not give up and keep looking, this was NOT there yesterday either online or with the two cast members I spoke with on the phone.

I was able to get a std club level room this morning with 35% off for early Feb. Wasn’t available the first couple of days of the release. Excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!