Split stay - Transferring luggage to next resort AND checking in

EpcotMatt2

DIS Veteran
Staying at AofA for one night, then staying at OKW for the remainder of our stay. I know we can have our luggage transferred from AofA to OKW without having to do it ourselves. Is this still the case? Also, can we check-in in person at OKW {assuming the room is available} AND still have the luggage from AofA transferred? We’ll have too much luggage to move ourselves in one car {multiple people staying}, but we want to check-in at OKW before hitting the parks so we can leave our car there & put some valuables in the room first. Thanks.

Absolutely! Disney will transport your luggage from AoA to OKW for you and in the interim you can drive to OKW and check-in.

Staying at AofA for one night, then staying at OKW for the remainder of our stay. I know we can have our luggage transferred from AofA to OKW without having to do it ourselves. Is this still the case? Also, can we check-in in person at OKW {assuming the room is available} AND still have the luggage from AofA transferred? Well have too much luggage to move ourselves in one car {multiple people staying}, but we want to check-in at OKW before hitting the parks so we can leave our car there & put some valuables in the room first. Thanks.

Yes, Disney will transfer your luggage from AoA to OKW :). You can also check in at OKW while having your luggage transferred over. Just leave your luggage with bell services at AoA and let them know where you're moving to. Then head to OKW to check in and then head off to the park. If your room is not ready, your luggage will be held at bell services. When you return, you can pick up your luggage at bell services or call from you room to have it delivered :goodvibes.

Staying at AofA for one night, then staying at OKW for the remainder of our stay. I know we can have our luggage transferred from AofA to OKW without having to do it ourselves. Is this still the case? Also, can we check-in in person at OKW {assuming the room is available} AND still have the luggage from AofA transferred? We’ll have too much luggage to move ourselves in one car {multiple people staying}, but we want to check-in at OKW before hitting the parks so we can leave our car there & put some valuables in the room first. Thanks.

Yes you can transfer luggage from AoA to OKW, just remember you won't see those bags again until after your room is ready, so be sure to take anything you might need with you. I would recommend checking in to OKW early, especially if you have a building request. The room won't be ready until after 4:00 PM but we've found the earlier we get over there to check-in the more likely we might get the building we want, or at least the road we want. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter