Spider-Man Vs. Venom Movie Reportedly In The Works At Sony

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/spiderman-venom-movie-rumored-works-sony/
Disney and Sony look to have come a long way in the two years since the latter forcibly withdrew Spider-Man from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, sending the fanbase into meltdown and sticking to their guns by claiming they didn’t need Kevin Feige and his team to deliver top quality web-slinging entertainment, even though the fact that the studio’s two previous Spidey franchises imploded due to heavy-handed interference would say otherwise.

Of course, the formerly warring parties have now kissed and made up, even striking a streaming deal that will eventually see a huge amount of Sony titles added to the Disney Plus and Hulu libraries. Morbius hinted at some MCU synergy to come in the future via the appearance of Michael Keaton’s Adrian Toomes as well, and a new rumor is going several steps further by claiming that a Spider-Man vs. Venom movie is already in active development.

The first trailer for Tom Hardy’s sequel Let There Be Carnage only dropped yesterday, and Tom Holland’s contract expires once No Way Home is released in December, so there are obviously a huge number of question marks and variables surrounding the hypothetical project, and the initial report doesn’t offer much information besides saying that it’s in the works.

I think that if Sony incorporates a Spider-Man into their universe, it's going to be Miles Morales, not Peter Parker.

I liked the first Venom movie even thought it was panned by critics. I'm looking forward to the second.

The first time I met McFarland at a comicon he was mad that Marvel turned Venom into a "good" character. Of course, this was during the time when a bunch of artists left Marvel to create Image. McFarland eventually left to do his own thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter