special requests

lbullard

Mouseketeer
What are some special request that you can make either to the stateroom attendent or anyone on board. I know I can ask for extra hangers, what else?
Also how do you request that stuff leave a note, or make a call as soon as you arrive in your room?

Thanks Lynn

There is an ice bucket with a card to fill out. It lets the attendant know how often you need it filled.

I am not sure what other things you may need?

Our attendant has always introduced himself/herself to us pretty early on, and let us know not to be shy to request anything.

I asked for the softest pillow and was immediately brought 4 from which to choose.

We got extra hangers, and softer pillows as our ones last time were a bit funny, came in a seocnd.

Never worry to ask.

Well, I know when we traveled with our DD when she was 17mo, we asked and he brought us a diaper genie (which was emptied daily and made it much nicer not to have the odor in the room)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!