Special Menu items for HDDR

hugsquared

<font color=purple>W. makes my liver quiver<font c
I've made PS for the Hoop Dee Doo Revue...my problem. I had gastric bypass surgery last year which means no fried/greasy foods, nothing with more than about 18 grams of sugar in a meal, low carbs, the whole lot. Has anyone ever called ahead and gotten a "special diet" for this dining experience? I want to go and enjoy, and I've had to use 2 of my table service meals since we've got the MYW with Dining so I want to at least be able to enjoy a meal...maybe a salad, baked chicken or fish with veggies. I can't do desert unless they have something sugar free (yeah, right)...suggestions from anyone? :goodvibes

Yes, you can call and request a special menu. Just ket them know ahead of time. My DD11 is very picky and won't eat the chicken or the ribs, so our server told us she can other things to eat. But next time call ahead, so we can eat together. Just exlpain that you are on a special diet and tell them what you can or cannot eat. they will tell you what they have.

Thanks so much :p That makes me feel so much better...I fret so over the little things. :goodvibes

I have also a suggetion, (I know a few people who had the surgery also) my friends told me that when they go out to eat even at Disney, all they order are appetizers because that is about the size they can eat. Just a suggetion instead of a full menu. Congrats on your new life!

Thanks so much...I've lost 130 pounds so far (from a size 28 to a 14/16 depending on the jeans). I feel so much better but still need to lose some more. I wouldn't even consider a WDW trip last year due to my size...now I can't wait. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter