Special for Canadians

I hate to say it, but I'm not impressed with the CAA. There doesn't seem to be any consistencey. I bought our US/IOA Canadian At Par tickets (3 day hoppers for $119.23 CAD) at the CAA on April 29th because they told us (TimNDansMom was with me) that the special was ending on April 30th. Now posters on this board are saying you can still get them. :confused:

I'm a little ticked off because I bought my tickets earlier than I would have liked and now one of the friends I bought a ticket for, cannot come...so it was a waste of money. Had I known that it wasn't ending on April 30th I would have waited until I was sure what was happening rather than buy an un-needed ticket. :(

Our CAA stopped selling the UA/IOA tickets at the end of March-but said they bring them back in some form or another several times a year.

I know what you mean about inconsistent-no CAA in my area sells the Bronze package with the 7 for 5 special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter