Space 220

Well that was fun :crazy2: and a waste of my beauty sleep time. The fact that I'm not upset tells me that my hesitancy after seeing the photos of the inside was my gut telling me no. I think I'll wait until a spring trip with both kids and see if we can get in to the bar for a couple drinks. On the plus I won't waste a reservation on Epcot and just hop over there a couple of times.

Looking forward to reviews. :thumbsup2

Well that was fun :crazy2: and a waste of my beauty sleep time. The fact that I'm not upset tells me that my hesitancy after seeing the photos of the inside was my gut telling me no. I think I'll wait until a spring trip with both kids and see if we can get in to the bar for a couple drinks. On the plus I won't waste a reservation on Epcot and just hop over there a couple of times.

Looking forward to reviews. :thumbsup2
Yeah - same. I have so many things going on for this trip, and I would have to do Space 220 next summer with my friends anyways and I'm not sure it's going to be worth a 2nd visit at that price point or not. Hopefully they fine tune that menu and make it more interesting by then!

ADRs were available just after 5:35am this morning but it was a HOT MESS!! After not being able to complete the reservation for 4 different times, I finally got one!

Not Disney IT at their finest!

Now, I just need to find a replacement Via Napoli for a different night that I had to cancel to go to Space!
No, Disney IT as it normally is....

totally 100% true!!

and I JUST picked up an ADR for Via Napoli on 11/11 that I needed!!

Now, we have 2 new dinners for us this trip - Space and SH71!!

WOOT!

Not to gloat but at 4:33 am CST this morning I had 2 dinner reservations for S220. I messed up and had the wrong date for our upcoming trip and was frantically trying to get the correct one before canceling the wrong date. It all worked out.

Not to gloat but at 4:33 am CST this morning I had 2 dinner reservations for S220. I messed up and had the wrong date for our upcoming trip and was frantically trying to get the correct one before canceling the wrong date. It all worked out.
PHEW!!!! I had like 4 ADRs that "never took" this am for Space...but finally one worked out....

It was NOT fun rolling out of bed and then being immediately hit with "Disney ADR booking stress" first thing.. I mean, I hadn't even had coffee yet!!

🥴 ☕ :faint:

I haven’t followed space 220 that much but does anyone know what it will count as on dining plan once those are back? My instinct based on prices would be 1 credit for lunch and 2 for dinner but haven’t seen any info anywhere. I’d put this in category of several character meals where I’d use a table service credit on it but wouldn’t pay cash (unless the food gets amazing reviews).
If they had dining plan, an educated guess would be two credits based on price point. However, dining plans probably won't be coming back.

I thought that Disney confirmed this summer that Dining Plans will be coming back...
They did. There is speculation it won’t be back in its prior form but more of a discounted gift card type of thing. Nobody really knows until Disney tells us.

I thought that Disney confirmed this summer that Dining Plans will be coming back...

Right, like PP just said, the rumors are that credits are gone and discounted gift cards are what's coming - but it's still only a rumor...for now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter