Space 2020 - Overpriced and Overhyped

Ok, thanks…. Without going back to look I though the OP I though they said lunch was 80 bucks…. To me that is “normal” or maybe nominal for lunch at Disney ….. quick service is 50 bucks….
Lunch is priced fixed and $55 per person. Once I add in drinks and tax and tip for the three of us I am easily around $250. I’m also Canadian, so add 20% exchange I’ll pay on that as well. Even by Disney standards I can’t justify that.

I booked Space 220 for my upcoming trip "just because" it was available and new to us.

Then a few days later I read this thread. I immediately went to cancel the reservation and got lucky snagging a lounge reservation. It's a little later than I hoped for, but if we're not hungry we can just relax and have a drink. I like the lounge menu way better than the restaurant menu. We'll still get to experience the place and save a bunch of money.

Sorry you did not have a positive/better experience.

We enjoyed our meal in November 2021. We throw in a signature priced meal here and there since we want to try all the restaurants. It is a bit pricey for sure. I have to say we had no complaints with our food. I should not have ordered the cocktail drink but other than that, no complaints. Yes, I thought the plant based carrot cake was good too. I ordered it because I love carrot cake and not because it was plant based. I was pleasantly surprised.

I booked Space 220 for my upcoming trip "just because" it was available and new to us.

Then a few days later I read this thread. I immediately went to cancel the reservation and got lucky snagging a lounge reservation. It's a little later than I hoped for, but if we're not hungry we can just relax and have a drink. I like the lounge menu way better than the restaurant menu. We'll still get to experience the place and save a bunch of money.
You made the right call in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter