Soulmates plan our committment ceremony!

I LOVE the house, it is just breathtaking. I have never seen a cake for the fall season done so elegant, just beautiful. Will say a prayer for your son.

Any pics of dresses?

Im sure i saw you post a dress... it was a lovely colour - like red wine colour... was that your dress / was it your post?

Any more planning things to share? hehee :yay:

I've just found your PJ! I love your plans so far.... I'm so jealous of your date! Thats brilliant! I wanted an Autumn wedding but DF really didn't... Such a shame! I bet your pictures will be just stunning- It's a fab season!

I love your venue... It's the sort of place I would have loved to have got married but we don't have anywhere like that round my area of the UK... It's really lovely!

I can't wait to read more of your PJ! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxoxox

I've just found your PJ! I love your plans so far.... I'm so jealous of your date! Thats brilliant! I wanted an Autumn wedding but DF really didn't... Such a shame! I bet your pictures will be just stunning- It's a fab season!

I love your venue... It's the sort of place I would have loved to have got married but we don't have anywhere like that round my area of the UK... It's really lovely!

Bob xoxoxoxox

I know, you cant get such a lovely, open spaced house like that in the UK (exept for stately homes and castles-that are way way way overpriced for rental!) I think an autumn wedding is so great too - you can have so much fun with colours - deep and bright oranges, browns (SO LUSH!) ... if we had thought a little longer about our date, we would have tried to get our wedding on halloween (as we are both halloween nuts!) but we decided our date that we did choose would be better- oh well! Perhaps i might be able to convince DF for a VR in the far far future with a Halloween / Fall wedding theme!

Any pics of dresses?

Im sure i saw you post a dress... it was a lovely colour - like red wine colour... was that your dress / was it your post?

Any more planning things to share? hehee :yay:

Well, as for the dress...I've changed my mind. Found an AMAZING gown, in gold. However, I'll have to loose an easy 50lbs to get in it. It only goes up to a certain size :eek: so, I have my work cut out for me. IF I can't get in that one, it comes in Plum, which is also a fall color. I'll post it soon!

Bob xoxoxoxox

Thank you SO much! I really wasn't sure how I'd be "Received" over here, but everyone has been SO wonderful! :grouphug: My DP wasn't too keen on a fall ceremony, so I PROMISED it would still be elegant. Once I started showing her some pictures of ideas, she was IN! ;)

Okay, here it is...trying to keep this a secret from DP. I have another pic of a gown on our fridge. I REALLY want to get into this one. I love it in GOLD, but will settle on the PLUM (not shown)

golddressforceremony-1.jpg

My DP wasn't too keen on a fall ceremony, so I PROMISED it would still be elegant. Once I started showing her some pictures of ideas, she was IN! ;)

Yours must be less stubborn than mine! :laughing: I think your ceremony is going to be beautiful... The colours are just so rich and fabulous! Love them!

I'm another non-Disney bride who posts on here a lot too (With a PJ that some Disney brides convinced me to start!) and its great having the support of all the other lovely brides here on the DIS... They understand when I start having a tantrum over something (Like when we were booking our Honeymoon- My word was I in a mood that day!) and it's just the most amazing place to chat with other people all excited about all the same things!!

Bob xoxoxox

Okay, here it is...trying to keep this a secret from DP. I have another pic of a gown on our fridge. I REALLY want to get into this one. I love it in GOLD, but will settle on the PLUM (not shown)

golddressforceremony-1.jpg

:eek: That is just STUNNING! I love it! Either Plum or Gold would be great with the autumn theming!!!

Bob xoxox

ooh yeah - i love that gown- who is it by!? either colour would be amazing! you should go try them on and see what colour you like best on you if you can!

Dont it make you laugh when they only do 'certain sizes'. When i went shopping for dresses it seems like they only have teeny tiny (UK size 8!)sizes for samples...it made me feel crap trying to squish my bum and tum in EVERY dress! But hey, i found one shop that do normal sizes- and i found my dress! :worship:

Thank you again. I saw this and I just KNEW it was the one. I can't find one thing about it I don't like!!

Tossing around matching rings...we are 4 days apart for our birthdays, and Ruby is our birthstone.

RUBYRING.jpg

Tossing around matching rings...we are 4 days apart for our birthdays, and Ruby is our birthstone.

RUBYRING.jpg

i was talking to DF the other day about having emerald in a band with diamonds... he reckons it would be hard to find - if you dont mind me asking, where did you find this ring?! i would love a ring with diamonds and emeralds in and if i can (its not my birthstone unfortunately!) then i might consider it for my band!

I think matching rings would be a nice - esp, that it has both your brithstones in.

i was talking to DF the other day about having emerald in a band with diamonds... he reckons it would be hard to find - if you dont mind me asking, where did you find this ring?! i would love a ring with diamonds and emeralds in and if i can (its not my birthstone unfortunately!) then i might consider it for my band!

I think matching rings would be a nice - esp, that it has both your brithstones in.

I actually SAW some, and the website is OVERSTOCK.COM

Good luck!!;)

I actually SAW some, and the website is OVERSTOCK.COM

Good luck!!;)

Oh my Gosh... I wanted an Emerald E-Ring (And wedding ring) so badly but I couldn't find any set in white gold... I'm a bit gutted now as this site has some! :sad1:

Oh well, I'll have to try and make DF buy me one for some other special occasion.... Like 'celebration of how wonderful I am' day... :lmao: ;) :laughing:

Love the idea of the ruby rings, that would make them super special!

Bob xooxox

Well, just when I thought I KNEW what we were getting, the DP sent THIS picture today, and said she LOVED LOVED LOVED it!! Guess these will be the rings. Have to say though, these are MUCH nicer! She know's me sooo well! ;)
Ourrings.jpg

Oh my Gosh... I wanted an Emerald E-Ring (And wedding ring) so badly but I couldn't find any set in white gold... I'm a bit gutted now as this site has some! :sad1:

Oh well, I'll have to try and make DF buy me one for some other special occasion.... Like 'celebration of how wonderful I am' day... :lmao: ;) :laughing:

Love the idea of the ruby rings, that would make them super special!

Bob xooxox

Just came across this site, have a look..GORGEOUS Emeralds! :thumbsup2

http://www.bidz.com/

Just came across this site, have a look..GORGEOUS Emeralds! :thumbsup2

http://www.bidz.com/

Ooo, thanks! I will check it out!

I actually just stopped by to say thank you... I've been going crazy trying to find gifts for my BMs and I've found quite a few options on that 'Overstock' site... Thank you!!! :hug: You've stopped me going off the deep end now! :lmao:

Bob xoxox

Ooo, thanks! I will check it out!

I actually just stopped by to say thank you... I've been going crazy trying to find gifts for my BMs and I've found quite a few options on that 'Overstock' site... Thank you!!! :hug: You've stopped me going off the deep end now! :lmao:

Bob xoxox

I'm glad I was able to help. I LOVE my DIS boards, a wealth of information and THE nicest people!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter