Sorcerer pass wirh no blue card?

Those who who have done it in person, could you buy a sorcerers pass at a regular ticket booth or at guest relations?
We will be staying at the poly and wondering if it could be done at the ticket booths at the TTC?

Here is a weird question... when upgrading a 6 day ticket to an annual pass, does it matter where you are in your usage of the 6 day ticket. Can I upgrade on our last day of vacation?

Here is a weird question... when upgrading a 6 day ticket to an annual pass, does it matter where you are in your usage of the 6 day ticket. Can I upgrade on our last day of vacation?
Does not matter as long as it’s not all used up yet.

Also can’t upgrade it any more if any of the days were block out days and you want a pass with block out days.

The benefits of doing earlier is you have the AP card for discounts, unless you already have a blue card.

I want to update on my experience with discounts. It continued to be mixed. All sit down places we went asked for the blue card after I showed white. Two of the 3 asked for ID as well even while I paid with MB.

Merchandise was also hit or miss. At Creations in Epcot..which I did 4 different times, I got it with white card alone, needed ID with white card, and other two times asked for blue card and ID and would not take white card.

So, it’s obvious that it truly is CM dependent. I even had one CM who saw me take cash from my friend and said it was not allowed :so I used my MB..she was one who required blue card and ID.

Overall, the white card worked far less often so it’s far from any policy change at this point.

Does not matter as long as it’s not all used up yet.

Also can’t upgrade it any more if any of the days were block out days and you want a pass with block out days.

The benefits of doing earlier is you have the AP card for discounts, unless you already have a blue card.
Also, waiting till the last day does not "magically extend your AP". The start date/expiration date for your AP will be the first day you used (entered a park) your 6 day ticket.

So what your saying basically is 60% of the time, it worked every time.

I reported other times earlier but no, overall, it worked maybe 30% of the time..since I used it more than just the places I shared…those were examples to give an idea just at one shop. Emporium required blue card but no ID.

But didn’t work at all for meals. My point was more that there is not a change in policy…it’s luck at this point if a white card owner is granted it b

I want to update on my experience with discounts. It continued to be mixed. All sit down places we went asked for the blue card after I showed white. Two of the 3 asked for ID as well even while I paid with MB.

Merchandise was also hit or miss. At Creations in Epcot..which I did 4 different times, I got it with white card alone, needed ID with white card, and other two times asked for blue card and ID and would not take white card.

So, it’s obvious that it truly is CM dependent. I even had one CM who saw me take cash from my friend and said it was not allowed :so I used my MB..she was one who required blue card and ID.

Overall, the white card worked far less often so it’s far from any policy change at this point.
That’s one heck of a stickler regarding the cash!

And also a lot of assumptions being made by them. How do they know your friend isn’t just holding your cash for you?

When I was there last week I’d flash my card when my friends were checking out, they’d pay with their own credit cards, and no one ever once said anything about it.

Same thing happened to me recently. Some managers must really light a fire under the CMs as this one girl got extremely nervous about seeing me receive the cash and then use the discount. I felt bad and offered to come back a few minutes later and just use my own credit card but she ultimately decided it was OK and just let me off with a warning.

And also a lot of assumptions being made by them. How do they know your friend isn’t just holding your cash for you?

When I was there last week I’d flash my card when my friends were checking out, they’d pay with their own credit cards, and no one ever once said anything about it.

Technically, she was following the rules. For many years, they were strict. But just goes to show that it’s pretty inconsistent and really nothing more than CM dependent on what is required.

We arrive next week for a quick trip. Hoping to upgrade my tickets to AP’s the night we arrive. Anywhere I can do this without going to a park?

We arrive next week for a quick trip. Hoping to upgrade my tickets to AP’s the night we arrive. Anywhere I can do this without going to a park?
The GR in DS can do it, maybe the Ticket Center near it as well.
You can also do it at Guest Relations at EPCOT's IG. You don't need to enter EPCOT to get to the GS office. This may also be the case for the other parks. Be sure to check the hours for the various GS locations before you go.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/guest-relations/

Last edited:
Just a heads up… we went to DS last night for dinner. My sister wanted to buy her AP while we were there. The GR/ticket place had a ONE HOUR wait to see the ticketing CM.
Checked back later and still a huge line.
Bottom line… don’t assume it will be a quick jaunt to DS to address your AP needs.

Just a heads up… we went to DS last night for dinner. My sister wanted to buy her AP while we were there. The GR/ticket place had a ONE HOUR wait to see the ticketing CM.
Checked back later and still a huge line.
Bottom line… don’t assume it will be a quick jaunt to DS to address your AP needs.
Oh wow. Thanks for the warning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter