Something About Nothing..........#6

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets see....
wink.gif

Afternoon all ... Happy Thursday!

I got cold chills just looking at that ice room...whew...

Actually there is a hotel in Quebec that is made entirely out of ice ... the Hotel de Glace ... if you want to see pictures of it - go here ... and yes, people actually book rooms and stay there like a regular hotel (although it's only open from January to March each year)

Actually there is a hotel in Quebec that is made entirely out of ice ... the Hotel de Glace ... if you want to see pictures of it - go here ... and yes, people actually book rooms and stay there like a regular hotel (although it's only open from January to March each year)

I think this hotel (or one like it somewhere else..) was featured in a James Bond movie... I have a memory of the hotel being demolished..... Does anyone remember that one? :upsidedow

I think this hotel (or one like it somewhere else..) was featured in a James Bond movie... I have a memory of the hotel being demolished..... Does anyone remember that one? :upsidedow

No sorry...never did James Bond till Daniel Craig...now its MORE MORE MORE !! :love:

That said Sean was kinda cool .

Morning all!!Batting down the hatches,got some nasty storms about to hit us..

I love that new home smell and we got a designated dish washer,it dont get any better!!:rotfl:

Well gotta run..bbl Oh hi Dave

Hey youse....

Just got an email from NFL.UK.....Bucs are playing Wembley !!

Whats yer thoughts on it ?

Afternoon all ... Happy Thursday!

Is this place in a James Bond movie? Or Narnia?

It looks familiar...

I love the picture of the bride--gives a new meaning to the words "frigid":laughing:

Hey.... I found you guys .
WEll at the school all day today and on Friday . Holiday fair is finally here and almost over .:yay:
I have never seen so much Crap for sale in one place. :rotfl2: It is pretty funny . I guess it is Ok for the school but it really is some junk.

Got to run again . Need to get the ornament out for the exchange in the morning . I have been so busy I almost forgot to send it .:eek: . I am in need of a vacation BAD . Kids are all getting crazy as :santa: is making a visit soon . :santa: Needs to wrap some gifts otherwise there will be no Christmas here . :scared1:

BBL

Okay...ya know what? It's the wrong time of the year to move! :mad: I am very busy with the holidays and baking and finishing shopping and such... Nobody left me a note :snooty:

Buuuuutttttt, I do see my room near the door w/ the king waterbed and double private bath (and tanning bed) is saved for me...and for that, I thank you all :grouphug:

Welcome to your new home. I brought some Hawaiian Punch for the housewarming party.

I'll donate stuff to spike it with :teeth:

Bonny...you can't bring HEALTHY snacks :rolleyes1

:wave2: to all!

mac....just read your first post in the new house was edited by bev :lmao: How's come YOU didn't add the links? :confused3

HI all-
Yes I see we moved to house #6. :)
Just give me a room with a jacuzzi overlooking an ocean or better yet, Wishes fireworks! :love: :cloud9:

I've been busy getting some projects done today.

Mailed out my ornament today(well, the mailman will pick it up today from our mail basket). I don't have a postal scale, so I put many stamps on the package, hoping it should be enough postage.

DH surprised me this morning. He found 1 pic of Cindy's castle with the lights strung on it! Also he found a pic of Twas the Night Before Christmas at MK! Found the pics on webshots and made them into wallpaper. :)

Gotta run and I'll be gone this afternoon.

Hi to all :wave2:

Is this place in a James Bond movie? Or Narnia?

It looks familiar...

I love the picture of the bride--gives a new meaning to the words "frigid":laughing:
:eek:

Is there a thread to post in for when we receive our exchange ornament ?

i have the master list by my computer.
just post when you receive your ornament. don't say what it is or who sent it yet. we'll do that once all are received.
(go ahead and open the package when you receive it.)

brab, i asked the mod to link the other threads for us.
this way anyone can go back and see past posts/threads and the current one.

sorry rose, wishes, wrong park
our view isn't on that side of orlando

Hey youse....

Just got an email from NFL.UK.....Bucs are playing Wembley !!

Whats yer thoughts on it ?

If you can would you send me the website!!

I checked there homepage and nothing..

Be very intresting to see who they are playing.

Been a Buc fan since they joined the NFL(even when it was not kool to wear there shirts)

I think they still hold the record of the only team that went winless for a whole season:sad2: Thos were the bad years!!

Now adays they are a force too be recond with!!!

Bonny...you can't bring HEALTHY snacks :rolleyes1

:wave2: to all!

mac....just read your first post in the new house was edited by bev :lmao: How's come YOU didn't add the links? :confused3

I got a house warming gift-alittle captain for the punch!!;)

Instead of me digging 300 pages back,which one of us redheads are into real estate? I got a question that you can answer..

Hey all ...

Ornament is being sent out in the morning . I am so :goodvibes about it . I am sorry I can't leave my new room too much this week . I have left my dreams of Bon Jovi and have moved on to the vampires . :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: for all that have read Twilight when I start to sparkle you know I will be happy ;) :lmao: .

Are everyones kids like more crazier then usual ? :confused3 Mine are bouncing off the walls now that Christmas is coming . :santa: is getting closer and you would think they would be better behaved . NOT so . It is really amazing .

My DD needs the computer for HW and her sister is on the one downstairs so I am getting the big old BOOT off . Busy in the morning again will be in hopeful during the evening . I hear that is a better time for the vampires too .Ok enough Twilight Gotta run off to read and then to :cloud9: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!