Something About Nothing............ #14

Pineapple-Jalapeno Maragaritas.......❤️

Spicy and very refreshing.......perfect for a Saturday with friends....or just the two of us!!

i-fsB695w-M.jpg

i-VJNXFd6-M.jpg

LOL that's so funny. I can just see him crawling along planting flowers:)
I know what you mean by planting causing back pain! I am always a hurting unit after I do the planting but it's only a one time thing in the Spring - that's what I keep telling myself:)

Your garden is beautiful Ruth, you must be doing something right. I`m not sure my knees would allow me to get back up if I started planting seeds and such!!!

Thank you Mac. Yep, need to be in prime walking mode to do HHN.

I know, me too. I was just blabbering about HHN. I’am going to pay what it costs to have a good time at HHN for sure. Those if us who are hopelessly addicted to HHN always do don’t we.

Thank you.

See you in the fog.

Hubby likes corn on the cob. I like it, but can‘t eat it.

Oh my goodness OWWWWWW. Yes, a traumatic crush injury does alter the normal architecture of the foot for sure.

Having the old arthritis in the feet does make buying shoes an issue. I always see cute shoes and try them and more then not they don‘t work.

Small potatoes in the big picture of things I guess. Like you, I ‘am happy to be up walking on my tootsies all things considered.

My granddaughter was the one who got me hooked on Very Bradley bags. I get the lightweight cotton ones. I use them for awhile then wash them up and they are good as new then donate them. The folks at Mother Teresa Treasures donation center like to see me coming in with them.

LOL…after I re-read it sounded like that too. I just hit the top of my foot in right spot I guess. I was surprised it produced such an impressive hematoma. I iced it up quickly. Foot doc was impressed with the bruising.….not exactly what you want to impress someone with…LOL…

You and your family enjoy your holiday weekend too. Glad to hear you all are feeling better. All the grilled food sounds delicious. Always good to have a hubby who is a grill master.

That is cute. Here are the ones I ordered.

Amethyst Plaid.
View attachment 763503

Turtle Dream
View attachment 763504

Bought the smaller version of this Turtle Dream backpack at Dillard’s.
View attachment 763505

Heading outside to soak up some sun. It finally peaked out from behind the clouds. Will go out and get some Vitamin D. Does improve the mood and all.

If you impressed the doc, you must have a whopper of a bruise!!! Hope it doesn`t hurt too much....yes, I don`t have cute shoes either!!

Not a corn on the cob fan either.......does not agree with me, but I have an aversion to folks gnawing on them too, especially with the butter......I`m fun at BBQ`s.....lol.....glad you enjoyed some sunshine, it does make one feel better naturally.

Yep, some friends came round for an hour....I swear they sensed the margaritas were being made up, or our mutual friends shared they`d had some earlier. It was just nice sitting out with them for an hour in the garden as we hadn`t seem them for about 6 weeks before we went to Florida.

Now we`re back inside, going to watch John Wick. Kyle popped in to say hi after his work trip, he really enjoyed it and even managed a 5K run this morning down there before doing some touristy things with some of the colleagues. Glad he had a nice time.

Another margarita I think, glad I have the jalapeno plant, there`s plenty on it!!

And we have another San birthday today........the lovely Mr Keishashadow who is genuinely one of the nicest men we have ever met and I know he`s having a lovely birthday weekend as Ms Keisha knows how to put on a celebration or two and can extend a birthday to make the star of the day feel extra, extra special!!!

Hope your mister has a very :bday:

bday-375.gif

a043f7c27d76d793715d815f19155d54.gif

happy-birthday-1-english.gif

Ah happy birthday to Mr. Keisha. Yay for celebrating his and son’s birthdays this weekend.

Ooh the clouds are here. But heat is making the pool a nice warm swim later today. The outside temp? Not helping. 77 degrees the high. But at least with the clouds, it didn’t get very cool last night. 60 degrees out right now.

Quiet and tea. What a Sunday morning should be.

Preparing most yesterday, so not as much for sister to do, as will be up earlier to help her set up. And then the grazing will begin. At least no rain with those clouds, so picnic with grilled meats, and lots of sides. Woot!

Super happy Sunday. Hope all have a great one and birthday party celebration is awesome too.

Good morning. Caspian woke me up at 4:00 this morning, but he was so polite about it. He just tapped my on my hand with his paw. I broke my usual rule about feeding him so early and let him have some food. I fed him several small meals yesterday and he kept everything down, so today I will increase the amounts a little and see how that goes.

I had a minor freak out early this morning when I couldn’t find our park tickets for DL. I finally found something that said I will be receiving a welcome package, with tickets, by email on May 31. I really shouldn’t try to do important stuff when I haven’t had enough sleep.

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday. Happy birthday to Mr. Keisha.

Ahthat anxious feeling before a trip. Hope you get a nap in today, Charade. And yay to countdown getting that much closer. Glad to hear cat seems to be getting better.

One kid up, sadly, works today, so will miss most of the family get together. No matter, my extended family always has leftovers, of which, both DH and older one have no issue eating.

I think little one will be up soon enough. Was thinking of standing in a line for a dessert that can sell out in less than two hours, and opened at 10 this morning. But decided to pick up something else. We did make brownies yesterday, and a strawberry shortcake is coming, and so is a watermelon. So thinking to pick up ice cream and ice pops to round out the dessert selection. Oh and did make rice crispy treats earlier, so will bring them too. Can never have enough selections.

Let the good eating commence soon enough.

I had a minor freak out early this morning when I couldn’t find our park tickets for DL. I finally found something that said I will be receiving a welcome package, with tickets, by email on May 31. I really shouldn’t try to do important stuff when I haven’t had enough sleep.

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday. Happy birthday to Mr. Keisha.

Yes, lack of sleep can colour your vision at times! Glad you found what you needed.

Happy Birthday to Mr, Keishshadow:)

How`s your Sunday Ruth? Hope it`s a good one......

Happy Birthday to Mr Keisha today :bday:

:wave2:

I`m sure the Keisha`s are having a wonderful time today.......they do know how to celebrate.

Ended up going to our friends home tonight for a BBQ.....they had a new pony delivered and wanted us all to see him. He is gorgeous, and tall for a pony, very friendly too. We do love going down to their stables, although I`m a little scared of horses generally, but the ones they train are all stunning and very well behaved....except for that one called Lightning Strikes........there`s always one, but he is stunning.

Food was good and we all sat outside, met a couple I didn`t know, he was ok, but her....not so much. My friend thinks the same but the husband is the business contact so they don`t see her much.

Enjoyed some good food and a few glasses of wine and fed a few horses....nice.

Back home and watching John Wick 2.....and Holiday Monday tomorrow......lazy day for sure.

Was great to see everyone, my youngest niece is so cute, curly hair and sweet personality. All of going on two next month.

Thankful for the holiday Monday.

I use them for awhile then wash them up and they are good as new then donate them. The folks at Mother Teresa Treasures donation center like to see me coming in with them.
That’s a wonderful idea. I give clothing, never thot to donate purses
Bought the smaller version of this Turtle Dream backpack at Dillard’s.
That’s an adorable print
Kyle popped in to say hi after his work trip, he really enjoyed it and even managed a 5K run this morning down there before doing some touristy things with some of the colleagues. Glad he had a nice time.
He really took to running!
Pool is 90 degrees.
Mine only hit 72 degrees so far. Didn’t keep
The family out of it. Always funny when most say the same thing…once you get used to it, it’s fine. Yes, your body goes numb
m sure the Keisha`s are having a wonderful time today.......they do know how to celebrate.
This is how we do it. Leftovers to feed a horse, despite me planning on a quiet day, happy two DS will be here tomorrow for a bit to chow down

Oh Mac, I’m so sorry to hear of brother’s passing. Sending you hugs and some strength, with peace and comfort wishes to you and your brother’s family. My sincere condolences.

Good Memorial Day Morning Sans Family :wave:

IMG_1418.gif

IMG_1419.gif

IMG_1420.gif

IMG_1421.gif

I am giving Caspian small amounts of food and so far everything has stayed down. It seems like things are looking up. Except for car rental rates. They have dropped again. It wasn’t a whole lot this time, but enough for us to rebook. So far we are down $265 from our original booking.
Sounds like Caspian is doing better. Great news on the rental car savings.

Not a corn on the cob fan either.......does not agree with me, but I have an aversion to folks gnawing on them too, especially with the butter......I`m fun at BBQ`s.....lol.....glad you enjoyed some sunshine, it does make one feel better naturally.
I laughed when I read that.

Was great to see everyone, my youngest niece is so cute, curly hair and sweet personality. All of going on two next month.

Thankful for the holiday Monday.
Those little sweet toddlers are cute. Glad to hear you were able to spend some time with her and family.

Happy Birthday to Mr Keisha
IMG_1422.gif

Sadly, Mac’s brother has passed. Please remember him in your prayers.

Mac so sorry to hear of your brothers passing. My sincere condolences to you and your family. Sending hugs and prayers. :hug:
IMG_1423.gif

It is a quiet Memorial Day here. Hubby is still sleeping and I’am sitting in my favorite spot in the living room. We have a bunny in the flower bed out front this morning hopping around.

Today just going to take it easy. I have been out in the yard past couple of days enjoying some gardening.

We have had unseasonal cool weather past couple of days. It only reached 70 yesterday. Not complaining it has been great for being in the garden. It is usually in the upper 80’s and humid by this time of the year.

I’am going to look at calendar for possible week to go to Universal this summer. September dates for HHN are decided on already.

I did pick up some new york strips to grill for dinner today. Just going to be a lazy day. Not much on the agenda.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day everyone.

Good morning. Today is day 3 of giving the cat medication. That’s going exactly as expected.

Dh and I are extremely unhappy. We went out to eat last night and I noticed the tire on B’s car was flat. That car was driven home from the repair shop after they supposedly fixed the problem, parked in the driveway, and hasn’t moved since. I think dh is going to be having some serious words with them tomorrow.

I need to start my pre-vacation cleaning, but am feeling so unmotivated. I need a house elf.

IMG_8974.gif

I’am going to look at calendar for possible week to go to Universal this summer. September dates for HHN are decided on already.
Nice! Taking any family along?
Dh and I are extremely unhappy. We went out to eat last night and I noticed the tire on B’s car was flat.
???

did they decide exactly what was causing this repeated issue (as in bent rim?) & say they repaired it?

or more of it a leak or a puncture of some sort that they patched & it still failed

If tire is still under warranty, it could just be defective. I’d be requesting a new one at this point from wherever you purchased it, armed with the repair invoices you’ve already incurred.

Just had the military fly overs, pretty cool.

Just advised that I get to wear a hard hat today & spot the Mr while he disassembles the main frame of the back yard sheet. Too impatient to wait for one of the boys. It’s so strange to watch the shed slowly disappear. roof off & down to the framing. I’m filing it under an opportunity to add another skill set to add to my resume:tilt:

did they decide exactly what was causing this repeated issue (as in bent rim?) & say they repaired it?

or more of it a leak or a puncture of some sort that they patched & it still failed

If tire is still under warranty, it could just be defective. I’d be requesting a new one at this point from wherever you purchased it, armed with the repair invoices you’ve already incurred.
They keep saying that it’s the valve stem. This is the third time it has been “repaired”. The first 2 times Dh didn’t get receipts since there was no charge for the repair. So we don’t have any record of when he brought the car in. I have told him from now on to get a receipt even if there’s no charge. I want to have a paper trail. I think the tires are past warranty now, but think the shop owes us at least 1 new tire since the problems started while the tires were still under warranty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter