Something About Nothing............ #14

Nice! Taking any family along?

???

did they decide exactly what was causing this repeated issue (as in bent rim?) & say they repaired it?

or more of it a leak or a puncture of some sort that they patched & it still failed

If tire is still under warranty, it could just be defective. I’d be requesting a new one at this point from wherever you purchased it, armed with the repair invoices you’ve already incurred.

Just had the military fly overs, pretty cool.

Just advised that I get to wear a hard hat today & spot the Mr while he disassembles the main frame of the back yard sheet. Too impatient to wait for one of the boys. It’s so strange to watch the shed slowly disappear. roof off & down to the framing. I’m filing it under an opportunity to add another skill set to add to my resume:tilt:

I said to Tom earlier what you were doing with the hard hat....he did raise an eyebrow and said good for Janet......your skills are neverending!!! Have fun!!

Gorgeous day here.....been in the garden most of the afternoon......

Will prepare some food for the grill later, we have a real mix of food and Kyle is joining us which will be nice.

Then tomorrow back to reality with walking and trying to be healthy!!!! Darn it.......she says as she thinks of the creamy calorie laden coleslaw and potato salad I`ve just made up....I`ll never be slim!!!

Yes, lack of sleep can colour your vision at times! Glad you found what you needed.

How`s your Sunday Ruth? Hope it`s a good one......

:wave2:

I`m sure the Keisha`s are having a wonderful time today.......they do know how to celebrate.

Ended up going to our friends home tonight for a BBQ.....they had a new pony delivered and wanted us all to see him. He is gorgeous, and tall for a pony, very friendly too. We do love going down to their stables, although I`m a little scared of horses generally, but the ones they train are all stunning and very well behaved....except for that one called Lightning Strikes........there`s always one, but he is stunning.

Food was good and we all sat outside, met a couple I didn`t know, he was ok, but her....not so much. My friend thinks the same but the husband is the business contact so they don`t see her much.

Enjoyed some good food and a few glasses of wine and fed a few horses....nice.

Back home and watching John Wick 2.....and Holiday Monday tomorrow......lazy day for sure.
Our Sunday was great. We went to our daughters new camper on the Lake and spent some fun time with birthday cake for her hubby. My son and dil were there too and we had a lot of fun being silly and laughing. It was in the 80's and sunny. I really miss hearing the waves gently slapping the shore and the actual smell of the lake. We were on the lake with our resort for 19 years. It brought back memories. I hope you day was fine too.

Our Sunday was great. We went to our daughters new camper on the Lake and spent some fun time with birthday cake for her hubby. My son and dil were there too and we had a lot of fun being silly and laughing. It was in the 80's and sunny. I really miss hearing the waves gently slapping the shore and the actual smell of the lake. We were on the lake with our resort for 19 years. It brought back memories. I hope you day was fine too.

That sounds lovely Ruth.

Sounds like lovely memories there, laughing and being silly is something we should all do with family and friends.

I know what you mean about the water, we can hear the sea from our home, but the holiday home we used to have up in the very top of Scotland was right on the water and that sound of it lapping against the shore is so very calming and nice to hear.

And belated Happy Birthday for your son in law!

It`s been so gorgeous today again, we are being spoiled. Enjoyed some bbq foods again tonight, and Tom cooks everything perfectly every time. Now we are quite full with no room for dessert tonight, I did make some dulce de leche ice cream and bought some chocolate ice cream as Kyle was here, but none of us had any room for it.

Will be heading inside soon, there is a little chill in the air now it`s just after 7pm, being on the coast this is one of the traits we have here.

Not sure what we`ll do tonight, might listen to some music in the kitchen.

We do need to organise some gas for the grill tomorrow, not much else going on.

Still sending our macraven hugs today.

said to Tom earlier what you were doing with the hard hat....he did raise an eyebrow and said good for Janet......your skills are neverending!!! Have fun!!
Well, my fun was short lived, only needed me for 5 minutes to spot a wall from crushing veg garden. Didn’t even don the hat lol. The metal
Detector I bought as bit of a gag gift for Xmas is finally out of the box. Helpful in finding all the errant nails back there. There’s quite the pile of wood, even with him cutting the boards down to small size. next up to hire a dumpster.

210754AB-455F-4877-9C02-8FB8739214A4.jpeg

Charade a stem valve should be a quick fix even with the ones now that automatically monitor the pressure. I’d be annoyed too as a safety issue with a young driver

Well, my fun was short lived, only needed me for 5 minutes to spot a wall from crushing veg garden. Didn’t even don the hat lol. The metal
Detector I bought as bit of a gag gift for Xmas is finally out of the box. Helpful in finding all the errant nails back there. There’s quite the pile of wood, even with him cutting the boards down to small size. next up to hire a dumpster.

View attachment 763951

Charade a stem valve should be a quick fix even with the ones now that automatically monitor the pressure. I’d be annoyed too as a safety issue with a young driver

lol......well, at least it`s down now, that is quite a pile of wood! I`ve never used a metal detector before......we do see folks with them along the beach, but I doubt they`d ever find anything of interest there.

We have cloud this morning and lots of it, but at least it`s not cold, certainly not going to be warm and no sitting out this week by the looks of it.

We still need to go order gas for the BBQ and get a few bits today, we need to stay in tomorrow as we have someone coming to do a little job for us, not an exciting one but one of those little things we`ve been meaning to do for a while.

Might make a chicken, mushroom and leek quiche for dinner tonight as I doubt we`ll be grilling, and I still have too many eggs in the house, ideal way to use a few up. Will make up a salad and some home made coleslaw to go with it. Lunch is grilled jerk chicken and salad, but breakfast is avocado toast and I`ve converted my husband to enjoy that too, although he does like a slice or two of bacon and poached egg on top!

Still sending hugs and prayer for our macraven......:hug:

Woot! Weather. While that back to routine week day, but the full sunshine days week is here, though ends with a partly cloudy day. But hey the heat rises every day, to make Friday’s high temp, 90 degrees. What a way to start June. Though next week sees us dipping down to 60’s degree highs. That, high temps, not typical June.

But ugh. Up the early hour. And laptop needed restarting, then updating as soon as I logged on. Took awhile to update, but then signed on agsin, and all seemed okay. And it’s quiet out. But won’t be seen soon enough, as trash trucks will be heard. No yard trash, as a substitute day, and was no pick up on our normal Monday, though happy a holiday one.

And so, a short week for me. As decided I certainly need a lazy Friday, so even shorter. Woot!

But yeah,
IMG_1636.jpeg

But Mac may get to that Taco Bell meal today. Sending more comforting hugs to you.

Thus, we are the day of the week, a reminder to eat a taco or two. Yep, have a very terrific Taco Tuesday, today.

Ooh so sunny out. Tea and screen. Ah and at least no commuting for another day. As in person needed two days from now. So happy the week day routine is ending with a lazy Friday.

Good Tuesday morning everyone :wave:

IMG_1338.gif

IMG_1082.jpeg

IMG_1078.jpeg

IMG_1079.jpeg

IMG_1080.jpeg

IMG_1081.jpeg

Dh and I are extremely unhappy. We went out to eat last night and I noticed the tire on B’s car was flat. That car was driven home from the repair shop after they supposedly fixed the problem, parked in the driveway, and hasn’t moved since. I think dh is going to be having some serious words with them tomorrow.
That is frustrating to deal with. I hope they get the tire fixed correctly this time.
Nice! Taking any family along?
I’am going to see if grandson wants to go this summer. Sister may be going in September.

Looks like a major take down of wood from your shed.

lol......well, at least it`s down now, that is quite a pile of wood! I`ve never used a metal detector before......we do see folks with them along the beach, but I doubt they`d ever find anything of interest there.
I used to see more people on our beaches with the metal detectors than I do now. They were pretty secretive about what they would find. I asked an older gentlemen about what he was finding one day and he was nice enough to show me what was in his small bag. He had a couple gold rings and diamond ring and a very old ruby ring.

The sun is shinning this morning. It is going to be warmer today in mid 80’s.

I’am watching little Jude today so for sure we will have to go to the park. He likes to go bye bye. So we always find something to do. He is my shopping buddy also so if time permits we will hit the Mall for a look around and a couple rides on the cars there. He likes Ben’s Soft Pretzels with cheese so that might be on the snack menu today if we make it to the Mall.

Continued prayers for Mac and family:hug:

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone.

Morning all, we are early on in a week of 80’s & (dare I say it?) 90 degree weather :banana:, bring it on! Today taking DS to dr appt, stop for a few things at grocery & then the afternoon in the pool. Havre I mentioned I just l-o-v-e summer?

continued prayers for Mac & family. It always strikes me as so daunting to have to pick up the pieces and handle arrangements when fresh with grief.:(

Carole, Can tell our propane tank for the grill is starting to run low As it’s starting to sputter a bit. No delivery service here to speak of, that, I would sign up for post haste. Will save that job for the Mr as I hate driving with the tanks in the back of my car.

Charade, two, count ‘em two days for you. Woot. Do you usually have any issue with the time change when in CA? For me, it’s coming back. No idea how Carole does it.

Robbie, Hearing how your sidekick love shopping reminds me of my boys, all were good but, #1 can out shop me. I created a monster there :). Did you see the shooting @ Hollywood Beach? We were just in that general area overnight before the cruise @ a Hyatt, seemed very nice, was surprised. Guess it can happen anywhere.

Lynne, you are fortunate to live within driving distance of the beach. wow that is a haul for that dude. Mr’s gift was a bit of a joke, bought as I wanted one more present under the tree & the price was slashed. We had always joked on beach trips that when retired he’d be the old dude with socks & athletic shoes walking on beach with the metal detector and I’d be the leathery tanned, wrinkled old sidekick. Dreams do come true :)

Have a good one all

Good Tuesday morning everyone :wave:

View attachment 764051

View attachment 764053

View attachment 764055

View attachment 764056

View attachment 764054

View attachment 764057

That is frustrating to deal with. I hope they get the tire fixed correctly this time.

I’am going to see if grandson wants to go this summer. Sister may be going in September.

Looks like a major take down of wood from your shed.

I used to see more people on our beaches with the metal detectors than I do now. They were pretty secretive about what they would find. I asked an older gentlemen about what he was finding one day and he was nice enough to show me what was in his small bag. He had a couple gold rings and diamond ring and a very old ruby ring.

The sun is shinning this morning. It is going to be warmer today in mid 80’s.

I’am watching little Jude today so for sure we will have to go to the park. He likes to go bye bye. So we always find something to do. He is my shopping buddy also so if time permits we will hit the Mall for a look around and a couple rides on the cars there. He likes Ben’s Soft Pretzels with cheese so that might be on the snack menu today if we make it to the Mall.

Continued prayers for Mac and family:hug:

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone.

Have a lovely time with the little guy, it`s always special to be with the little ones.

Funny you mention that, I do remember some older guys with metal detectors many years ago on the beach we lived on as a child and those guys were very secretive.....I forgot about them!

Hope you`re doing better and things are good health wise too.

Quick good morning. I don’t want to go to work today. Thankfully I only have to work 2 days this week. I got part of my packing done last night. Tonight I need to finish housecleaning.
Hoping for a somewhat slowish day at work today.

View attachment 764058

Nice countdown!!

Morning all, we are early on in a week of 80’s & (dare I say it?) 90 degree weather :banana:, bring it on! Today taking DS to dr appt, stop for a few things at grocery & then the afternoon in the pool. Havre I mentioned I just l-o-v-e summer?

continued prayers for Mac & family. It always strikes me as so daunting to have to pick up the pieces and handle arrangements when fresh with grief.:(

Carole, Can tell our propane tank for the grill is starting to run low As it’s starting to sputter a bit. No delivery service here to speak of, that, I would sign up for post haste. Will save that job for the Mr as I hate driving with the tanks in the back of my car.

Charade, two, count ‘em two days for you. Woot. Do you usually have any issue with the time change when in CA? For me, it’s coming back. No idea how Carole does it.

Robbie, Hearing how your sidekick love shopping reminds me of my boys, all were good but, #1 can out shop me. I created a monster there :). Did you see the shooting @ Hollywood Beach? We were just in that general area overnight before the cruise @ a Hyatt, seemed very nice, was surprised. Guess it can happen anywhere.

Lynne, you are fortunate to live within driving distance of the beach. wow that is a haul for that dude. Mr’s gift was a bit of a joke, bought as I wanted one more present under the tree & the price was slashed. We had always joked on beach trips that when retired he’d be the old dude with socks & athletic shoes walking on beach with the metal detector and I’d be the leathery tanned, wrinkled old sidekick. Dreams do come true :)

Have a good one all

Nice weather Janet!! Enjoy that pool time.....the joys of being a lady of leisure!!

For us coming back is the issue to with time change, heading back in time doesn`t seem to affect us too much, but going the other way.....wow, this time it has been harder......but we got it!

Yes, we have a delivery service for the gas, but have picked it up before, I hate having that in the back of the car.....my mind goes to movies!!!

As you know we live a few minutes walk from our beach.....it`s wonderful living so close and knowing anytime we can just wander down. I think when we do move from here, and we will, we`d still like to live next to the sea, couldn`t imagine not living this close to the ocean.

Have a lovely afternoon too, sounds perfect!!!

It`s warm here, just not sunny which made our gardener happy as he wanted to get a load of work done today and he did, everything is looking so good right now as everything blossoms.

Haven`t done much today at all, went out this morning and this afternoon has just been lazy.....sat in the garden room and had lunch in there which was very nice. Think we will be bbqing tonight so will keep making the quiche till tomorrow or Thursday.

But, time for more tea.......

Yeah, I love the beach, Keisha. And the hot weather. Why in the 10 day forecast says highs of 60 next week? What the…. Well, for the school kids of my district, they won’t care about that cooler temps. Most of our local schools don’t have air conditioning, and we go to the middle of June. No matter. With me, I’m the only one that says house is cool. Rest want the AC on 24 hours a day now. Sigh. So ready for that hazy hot and humid weather.

Robo, have fun with little J this morning. At karat mall will be cooler and most do have fun for kids. Interesting what that beach scanner found. Wiow. I thought only coins. We do have them even at our NJ beaches. And with that heat filled day, little one wants to go to the beach. Lazy Friday at the beach? Yep. I think we will.

Keisha, what a pile to clean up. At least tearing down is usually faster. LoL
Pool was lovely with the heater that made the water so warm. Couldn’t get the niece, great niece and great nephew out of it. Hey we have an exchange tank service at the Sam’s Club near us. Give old looking empty one, get new full one. Guess I’m lucky, we put them in the back of our pickup truck. Hope grocery was successful, and DS’s appointment goes well.

Oooh think older one is off today. Neither kid has been seen yet. Quiet and did hear, I think, all the trash trucks go by. Kids can drag those cans back from the curb when they go out. Little one may bribe older one with a coffee run.

cv29-S.jpg

:cheer2:
:cheer2::cheer2:

That sounds lovely Ruth.

Sounds like lovely memories there, laughing and being silly is something we should all do with family and friends.

I know what you mean about the water, we can hear the sea from our home, but the holiday home we used to have up in the very top of Scotland was right on the water and that sound of it lapping against the shore is so very calming and nice to hear.

And belated Happy Birthday for your son in law!

It`s been so gorgeous today again, we are being spoiled. Enjoyed some bbq foods again tonight, and Tom cooks everything perfectly every time. Now we are quite full with no room for dessert tonight, I did make some dulce de leche ice cream and bought some chocolate ice cream as Kyle was here, but none of us had any room for it.

Will be heading inside soon, there is a little chill in the air now it`s just after 7pm, being on the coast this is one of the traits we have here.

Not sure what we`ll do tonight, might listen to some music in the kitchen.

We do need to organise some gas for the grill tomorrow, not much else going on.

Still sending our macraven hugs today.
Hi Carole:
Thanks for the belated SIL post. He turned 49! My daughter, robin, turns the big 5-0 in July. Not an easy birthday for her, LOL. We have a tradition of singing Happy BD loud and offkey to the lucky person, It started as an accident and we have continued, ending in lots of laughter.

You are lucky that Tom does the BBQ grill. Roger used to Until I made the mistake of buying a new heavy duty griddle for the stove top. I finally had to admit that the griddle did better than the outside grill. I don't know why that is? but I now do the grilling inside! I did enjoy having him cook for a change; darn that griddle!:(

Yes, we do miss the lake. It gets into your blood and is so soothing to listen to the waves. We live close by so we can go to the lake when we want. The lake we had our resort on was a wonderful beautiful lake. It is the only lake in the US that has a lake in it. There is an Island that has a 40 acre lake inside it and is accessible via portage.

Don't you love those warm summer days and cool nights? We only have a short stretch of too warm nights, but thankfully we don't have many. :) Enjoy!

:wave2: It's been a hot minute since I last popped in!

Had a long stretch at the homecare job. It is a busy desk - and this weekend (when it is usually quiet) was busy with many people taking unexplained " leave of absences" :sad1: It has made scheduling this week a freaking nightmare!!!! I am glad to be at my full-time job again.

We got some rain - which was extremely helpful. It was the perfect rain that was slow where the ground could just slowly soak it all up. It helped the firefighters get control of some of the fires. A few are still burning out of control...but it's sad how much has burned.

It was a lazy night last night - as I was tuckered out. We watched the Nascar race that was run yesterday as it was rained out Sunday. So not too exciting - and I was way too tired to get outside for a walk. It looks like it will be a perfect evening to get out for a walk. all
Guess who was in town!
:wave2: It's great to see you back!!!!! I've missed seeing you here.
his one decided one of my tear duct plugs had to come out, was working too well and eye drying out despite the artificial tears, etc. let me say, that was decidedly worse procedure than when originally inserted. Hate having my eyes touched
images

ummmmm that sounds horrible. I hate having my eyes touched too.
hope the rain is giving you some relief. The smoke is awful. I remember when B.C. was burning and the wind shifted and the smoke got to my area. It was choking. Had to stay inside with doors and windows shut. Couldn’t see across the street.
It helped, and the smoke has finally cleared. We are now again under another full fire ban - including use of ATV's and bikes on any crown land. We are hoping that the lake we like to go fishing in finally opens up. Some parts around it, were burnt - including the area where our family had our lake lot ( my outlaw's retirement home before mil passed away). We know their old place didn't burn, but has significant smoke damage. It is one of 5 that survived the fires. There were about 25 other retirement/cottages that were burned :sad1:
Enjoy your day with Little Jude!
Hoping for a somewhat slowish day at work today.
I hope you get it!!!

:music: It's the final countdown 🎶 your trips is certainly close now!
it`s wonderful living so close and knowing anytime we can just wander down. I think when we do move from here, and we will, we`d still like to live next to the sea, couldn`t imagine not living this close to the ocean.
You are very blessed to live so close to the sea/ocean.

@macraven You and your family are in my prayers.

Well, I forgot I started writing this post in the morning...It's now 2:16 :rolleyes1 I can't focus on much today - Good thing I'm at the easy job today. I seem to have shiny squirrel syndrome.

Have a great day everyone!

Have been on a lemonade kick today for some reason, I’m a little tart:rolleyes1.

carole - it’d be fun to switch places with Lisa V for a day. I miss her on RHOBH, really going to miss Lisa R next season. Sigh

Pumpkin - lol, you hit the “eye” on the head :duck:with that meme. Exactly how I felt, admittedly such a big baby re my eyes. Don’t know if I could ever get used to contacts. I try not to watch the mr insert his dailies that he usually only wears when swimming.

That is so sad to hear of the devastation from the fire in your area. Is the end in sight Or is it a drought situation?

Lynne - yes, Sams has the best deal here on swaps, the tanks are generally in good looking condition too. The mr likes to take up two of them at a time “so we never run out”. I look upon that as a bigger incendiary device. Eek.

the shed floor is still coming up, slowly. there’s a bit of an irregular crawl space underneath it. Maybe the mr will Find buried treasure, arrrgh. At the very least, not find a 🐍 pit. After I said that he decided to take a break. If anything was nesting under there, would like to think it slithered or hopped away by now.

Quick good evening. Need to get to sleep. I have a lot to do tomorrow. We finally got a new tire for B's car. The mechanic found a tiny puncture in the old tire. Hopefully the problem has now been completely fixed.

Do you usually have any issue with the time change when in CA?
We've only been to CA once before. I don't remember how we reacted to the time change.

Most of our local schools don’t have air conditioning,
Wow. I can't imagine not having AC in the schools here. I went to school in Georgia, so it was a necessity.

We got some rain - which was extremely helpful.
I pray that they get those fires completely extinguished soon.

We watched the Nascar race that was run yesterday as it was rained out Sunday.
Our driver did quite well. He is having a good season so far.

Goodnight all!

Hi Carole:
Thanks for the belated SIL post. He turned 49! My daughter, robin, turns the big 5-0 in July. Not an easy birthday for her, LOL. We have a tradition of singing Happy BD loud and offkey to the lucky person, It started as an accident and we have continued, ending in lots of laughter.

You are lucky that Tom does the BBQ grill. Roger used to Until I made the mistake of buying a new heavy duty griddle for the stove top. I finally had to admit that the griddle did better than the outside grill. I don't know why that is? but I now do the grilling inside! I did enjoy having him cook for a change; darn that griddle!:(

Yes, we do miss the lake. It gets into your blood and is so soothing to listen to the waves. We live close by so we can go to the lake when we want. The lake we had our resort on was a wonderful beautiful lake. It is the only lake in the US that has a lake in it. There is an Island that has a 40 acre lake inside it and is accessible via portage.

Don't you love those warm summer days and cool nights? We only have a short stretch of too warm nights, but thankfully we don't have many. :) Enjoy!

lol.....sounds like fun!! Yes, 50 can hit folks differently, I`m sure you`ll make a fuss of Robin and make it a wonderful birthday!!

Yes, I prefer Tom cooking that kind of food outside, he is very good at it, I`m just not fond of gas so have avoided using it, think I`ve only done it a couple of times back when Tom was away with work and I had friends over......that was fun!!!

A lake within a lake, never heard of that before. It is perfect living beside water, I can look out the windows and see the sea and I love that, and glad you can go by the lake whenever you feel like it.

Yes, we have many nice days in the summer and usually not too hot during the nights, we never have temps that need aircon in our country for very long thankfully, but we do have aircon units in the bedrooms for those few occasions. But summer evenings sitting in the garden just the two of us or with friends is one of our favourite things to do. :)

:wave2: It's been a hot minute since I last popped in!

Had a long stretch at the homecare job. It is a busy desk - and this weekend (when it is usually quiet) was busy with many people taking unexplained " leave of absences" :sad1: It has made scheduling this week a freaking nightmare!!!! I am glad to be at my full-time job again.

We got some rain - which was extremely helpful. It was the perfect rain that was slow where the ground could just slowly soak it all up. It helped the firefighters get control of some of the fires. A few are still burning out of control...but it's sad how much has burned.

It was a lazy night last night - as I was tuckered out. We watched the Nascar race that was run yesterday as it was rained out Sunday. So not too exciting - and I was way too tired to get outside for a walk. It looks like it will be a perfect evening to get out for a walk. all

:wave2: It's great to see you back!!!!! I've missed seeing you here.

images

ummmmm that sounds horrible. I hate having my eyes touched too.

It helped, and the smoke has finally cleared. We are now again under another full fire ban - including use of ATV's and bikes on any crown land. We are hoping that the lake we like to go fishing in finally opens up. Some parts around it, were burnt - including the area where our family had our lake lot ( my outlaw's retirement home before mil passed away). We know their old place didn't burn, but has significant smoke damage. It is one of 5 that survived the fires. There were about 25 other retirement/cottages that were burned :sad1:

Enjoy your day with Little Jude!

I hope you get it!!!

:music: It's the final countdown 🎶 your trips is certainly close now!

You are very blessed to live so close to the sea/ocean.

@macraven You and your family are in my prayers.

Well, I forgot I started writing this post in the morning...It's now 2:16 :rolleyes1 I can't focus on much today - Good thing I'm at the easy job today. I seem to have shiny squirrel syndrome.

Have a great day everyone!

Good to see you pumpkin and glad you had some rain. The fires made the news over here too and we did see a little update over the weekend. How sad for the folks that lost their place, smoke damage you can deal with, but when places are completely destroyed, that`s different.

Hope your week is a good one.

Have been on a lemonade kick today for some reason, I’m a little tart:rolleyes1.

carole - it’d be fun to switch places with Lisa V for a day. I miss her on RHOBH, really going to miss Lisa R next season. Sigh

Pumpkin - lol, you hit the “eye” on the head :duck:with that meme. Exactly how I felt, admittedly such a big baby re my eyes. Don’t know if I could ever get used to contacts. I try not to watch the mr insert his dailies that he usually only wears when swimming.

That is so sad to hear of the devastation from the fire in your area. Is the end in sight Or is it a drought situation?

Lynne - yes, Sams has the best deal here on swaps, the tanks are generally in good looking condition too. The mr likes to take up two of them at a time “so we never run out”. I look upon that as a bigger incendiary device. Eek.

the shed floor is still coming up, slowly. there’s a bit of an irregular crawl space underneath it. Maybe the mr will Find buried treasure, arrrgh. At the very least, not find a 🐍 pit. After I said that he decided to take a break. If anything was nesting under there, would like to think it slithered or hopped away by now.

I do like folks who are a little tart!!!

Yes, I miss the Lisa V/Kyle friendship before it went sour.....they started showing season 12 here last week....er, what happened to season 10 and 11???? I have no clue who Sutton and someone else is, so trying to catch up there. Yes, Lisa R is unique, she is quite funny and I will miss her too, I don`t like when they change too much. Heck I still miss Bethany from NY!!! Also catching up with Erika and all those carry ons!! She still has her glam squad???

We have two gas tanks too, the guy knew Tom from when he used to work for him, so he made an exception as you are supposed to have one, now it`s all contracts and it`s not supposed to happen, but we are very lucky there. Yes, we`re also lucky it`s not too far away and they will deliver but we can stick one in the boot (trunk) if we need to. Can`t run out of gas!!!

It`s a worry when you`re disturbing anything nature wise.......yes, I think they`ll have gone now if there was anything to disturb. We don`t have to worry about anything vicious thankfully!! An annoyed rabbit is usually the worst we`ll find. Although foxes can be a little unfriendly if you stumble on them. Glad it`s almost done....maybe that treasure is buried deeper.....😉

Ended up being a lovely evening so we sat out down in the gazebo with some wine and one of our couple friends came round, so we sat out till around 10ish although I did get Felicity and I blankets just before that as it is a little cooler by then, so it was very cosy. They brought a couple of very nice bottles of wine with them which were lovely.

Today, another dull and grey start for us, it`ll brighten up later, but we have no plans today or at least until the guy who is doing a job for us is gone, we`re waiting on a txt from him to give an approx time, he`ll be here for about an hour or so.

Not grilling tonight, going to make my mushroom quiche, but going to add bacon and leek instead of chicken, it`s a nicer flavour, so will get the pastry made this morning and blind bake it for later. We still have some jerk chicken so that`ll be lunch with some salad today and I might make some rosemary bread.

So a day of pottering around doing little jobs here and there and lots of pots of freshly brewed tea. Might bake a few goodies too and stick on The Wizard of Oz, haven`t watched that in a while.

cv25-S.jpg

cv27-S.jpg

cv16-S.jpg

Have a wonderful Wednesday

:cheer2::D:cheer2::D

Ah must have had such a good sleep, woke to hear alarm on. Hehe, weather lady news this morning said that the Mid Eastern area will see close to 90 today. Stretch of nice weather this week. And so, walk will be with sunglasses and shorts. Though with a clear sky, 48 degrees in this early hour. But that sun is getting close to the longest day this coming month tomorrow. And lunchtime walk will be at 71 degeees. Perfect for walk. Phone says air quality alert issued until midnight. Yeah it’s humid today. But enough wind, it’s making it a bit cooler. Woot! Warm and sunny today.

Oooh and who do I see?

IMG_1638.jpeg

Ah a camel strolling by to remind all this hump of a day feeling means that fabulous Friday is now two days away. And I hope all have that most wonderful Wednesday.

And yay for Charade. A single one day countdown. Have an awesome trip, and safe travels.

Yay for Pumpkin to have some rain, as glad to hear forest fire contained now. Busy with work and family. Hope you get some tea or coffee relaxing time in there.

Time for more tea. Yes, think house feels cool. Won’t hear that from any of the other three members of this household. Sigh. Why the throws are not put away most of the year.

Woot! June starts tomorrow. The month of extended family celebrations, with a wedding anniversary of my oldest sibling, and three birthdays to celebrate, two of my brothers and my one sister in law’s. Yay the moth we get a holiday in there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter