Something About Nothing ... #12

Quick drop in. At pool. Lots of sunburns on folks around pool. The pool is busy for Memorial day weekend.

Thank you all for safe travel wishes.

Our plane landed on time Wednesday.

Lovely greeting on check in at Sapphire.

Nice room overlooking Lagoon. We are having a very nice time.

Days are hot. Then in evening nice breeze comes in.

Schumi so glad to hear you and Tom had a good trip home.

Will catch up more later.

:wave2: To all the Sans family.

Last edited:
:wave2: Robo

Glad you dropped in here to let us know how your vacation is going

You always have a grand time at UO!

Well, boards are back now
Don’t see how this is mobile friendly yet

Have not been able to open threads to last post yet

Guess I need more practice with the new system

Hope to see all the homies soon on the boards !

Hey Mac, the Dis is alive. Still trying to navigate this new look.

Pool time! Little bit cool, but so refreshing. Now chowing down on some snacks and watching some baseball. Then bbq up, DBros doing the cooking.

Hope all are enjoying this very hot Sunday. And eek, later this evening, good chance of damaging thunderstorms, with hail, and high winds. Hope I am not a winner.

Oh, and Mac, hope your test showed perfect passing.

Thanks Lynne

Hope you don’t get hit with storms tonight

For this afternoon, pool time is a must with your hot weather

Not loving the new system yet
I can’t connect often and when I do, it has been dropping me once I post with the “can not connect to safari” message

Me too, guess they are still working on it. And I wanted to read some other threads, yep, same message.

Quick drive by.....literally.......:car:

Happy Birthday Sue........hope it’s a great day for you.......

Loving the new wheels!!! Wow......this is one mean machine.....got back home around 4pm yesterday.......out to friends house for dinner......I offered to drive of course.......for once! Then out most of today.......already racked up over 300 miles........and mpg aren’t funny with this car......lol.......but it’s fun!!!

Hope all are enjoying the holiday weekend.......

Liking the look of the new forums.......I very rarely if ever go on my phone to post here, but looks good for iPad and laptop.......

:wave2:

Here's a pic of the Swan:

So lovely here!

View attachment 403074

View attachment 403075
View attachment 403076

Kyle is on his way up for the next two days!!!party: Erin has to work. It will be a treat to have the four of us together for a bit!! :goodvibes

Have a great day all!!:thumbsup2
We love the pool grotto there yes aTR is a good idea

Can’t get on here w iPad and my internet only on iPhone using data ???

Yesterday’s entree came out perfect.

Posting a pic of it here directly from my photos is a failboat arrrgh

Oh my goodness - going to have to get used to the new board!
Hope all doing ok I will have to catch up in a few weeks as a lot happening at the moment.

Very sad to say we lost my wonderful Mum last weekend and we are all devastated but particularly hard for my Dad - he’s 92 and they were happily married for 67 years. Going through old photos my husband and I have wept buckets - Dad is blind now and so sad he can’t reminisce with the pictures. I am spending lots of time with Dad while also dealing with arrangements etc.
Funeral will be on Friday 7th - we are being well supported by their Baptist Church which is much appreciated.
I will pop back in when I can but meanwhile love and hugs to those in need x

So sorry to hear of your dear mum’s passing, Real. Sending my sympathy to you and family. Hard times. Sweet memories are what I hope you find, and some peace during such a difficult time.

Yeah, Keisha, tried to post picture from my phone, no matter what I tried, nope. Oh well, I will keep trying.

And oh my goodness, full, and fresh picked strawberries for dessert, among other yummy treats.

Schumi, yay, you are enjoying your new wheels. Nice to start breaking it in already.

oooh we are back!
Checked this am an got the not back yet.
Took oldest to airport this am-of course her flight was delayed due to lightning and that was going to cause her to miss her connection in DFW-luckily she got ahold of her travel agent right away who got her on a later flight, timing was going to be better going into Albuquerque anyway, as it gave her more time to catch the shuttle to her orientation. She managed to get her stuff organized and boxed and ready to ship when she is back from orientation too.

Sue-no the dang chickens aren't supposed to be on the deck at all-we have a swing gate but it will sometimes get nudged open and stay that way-and that chicken takes full advantage. In fact she has snuck in house twice already this afternoon. Think DH left John Deere room doors open a smidge (have to bang shut and lock or they tend to pop open) - silly thing was found with her head in the meal worm bucket-it's why I am always yelling at kids to put the lid on the bucket! Had boy put her back out, he grabbed his packing list off computer and came back up, and here comes Ellie again!

Stopped and got another new suitcase this am-ours are pretty old (have maybe 2 that aren't ancient)

Hey Robo sounds like a nice day!
already racked up over 300 miles.
LOL sounds fun
Sun is out now, should work on garden-instead I'm trying to stay awake-already took snooze while raining. And boy scared chicken and she is now snoozing on me. I have to finish laundry but feel bad disturbing her. She really is like a cat...

Oh my goodness - going to have to get used to the new board!
Hope all doing ok I will have to catch up in a few weeks as a lot happening at the moment.

Very sad to say we lost my wonderful Mum last weekend and we are all devastated but particularly hard for my Dad - he’s 92 and they were happily married for 67 years. Going through old photos my husband and I have wept buckets - Dad is blind now and so sad he can’t reminisce with the pictures. I am spending lots of time with Dad while also dealing with arrangements etc.
Funeral will be on Friday 7th - we are being well supported by their Baptist Church which is much appreciated.

I am so sorry to hear you lost your mum. Sending many hugs to you and your family at such a dreadful time...
Your dad will take great comfort you are there for him :hug:

Janet I can`t load the Dis through ipad either......I`m on laptop now......

Spent last two or three hours uploading pics to Smugmug…...while watching Harry Potter movies.....having a Potter Marathon tonight.....always want to watch them when we come home.....with a nice glass of wine though....

Boy is Orlando hot today……...that is like sitting on the sun according to one of friends who lives there……..

Quite nice here too......lol…...we had almost 70F today...….heatwave!!!! 😜

Loving the new emojis........

:grouphug: Hope you and your family are able to find peace and healing while sharing your wonderful memories with each other.

Yay! We’re back. I have been checking the board all day and this is the first time it has let me in.
Graduation 👩‍🎓went very well yesterday. (I see we have new emojis to choose from.) There was one really odd incident. B’s school puts the students into two groups. First the regular and honor students walk, then the high honor graduates get recognized separately. They called the name of the last student of the first group and he just sort of slumped across the stage like he wanted to be anywhere else. (I watched the video later and he looked very angry.) He walked back to his seat and threw his diploma at a faculty member and then just slumped down into his seat still looking very angry. I have no idea if he got reprimanded in any way. I asked B about him and she told me that he was weird and very annoying.

Sue- Happy birthday! How was Aladdin? We are planning to see it in Hollywood.

Lynne - I’m a bit envious. I would love to see Lion King on Broadway.

Patty - Love the pictures of the Swan. I remember the first time I went to Disney the Swan and Dolphin were still under construction.

Robo - Have a great trip.

Real - So sorry to hear about your mom. Prayers for you and your family. Good to hear that her church is being supportive.

Schumi - I’m always up for a HP marathon.

Okay, I think I am more or less caught up. I think tomorrow we will go to the Richmond zoo. I want to get there when they open so we will have a little bit of time to explore before it gets too hot. The zoo is about an hour and a half away, so it will be an early start for us.

Sending you hugs RFF!
Very hard to lose a parent

You are a great daughter and know you will be helping your dad in the days and weeks that come

Good to read you had people helping you for your mom

Sue, hope your bd went great!
Did you have a cake with candles?

Schumi, sweet you got your new wheels!

To all the other homies, glad to see you made it here!

Don’t know how much I will be on the next few days as keep having an issue connecting with my iPhone to the Dis

Noticed the headers for our 4 sections changed but it is not letting me edit and correct it

It is hot here....
Stayed inside much of today
AC is my friend

Can`t post pictures from smugmug the way I used to...…..?????

Hope it`s a glitch as I don't like posting direct from laptop......

A big congrats to the homies that had children graduating!

Charade, that was not very mature for the male student’s actions during graduation

Think his parental units noticed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter