Something About Nothing ... #12

It`s getting chilly over here now...….I hope that's not summer over...……..

Lights and power fitted to shed...…..it does look good! I may sit in it at some point......if I`m allowed!!! Think it may be taken over as a man cave...…..

Decorator is an hour away from finishing...….then, I can get my house back to normal, get washing machine on, dust and vacuum as it is a little dusty around the place...….then sit back and admire it all. And have him booked for early November to revamp all those kitchen tiles...….could not face the mess of removing them all......he showed us some work he has done elsewhere to revamp tiles and it looks spectacular!!!! Now I need to have the patience to wait till then...…..

Glad you like the minions mac...….I love them too!!!!

Wine is the drink of choice tonight...…….:D

Good morning :coffee:

Glad to hear your pup is doing better monyk. It's so hard when a beloved pet gets old. Yay :yay:for meetups!

Sounds like you're having a fun trip Lynne and great you got to enjoy VB with no lines.

Stayed up late last night watching Deathly Hallows part 1 and 2 so getting a late start this morning. The plan for the day is laundry :laundy:what fun o_O

Hi Everyone! Lynne, sounds like a nice trip so far! We got that storm last night @ 6:30. It was a doozy, lightening hit our local Target while I was in there buying an umbrella (natch) and fortunately the cashier let me finish the transaction before we had to evacuate the store. How did you like VB? We loved it, especially going in the late afternoon when everyone else is leaving!

Hope everyone else is enjoying their day. Marshmellow’s spay surgery is end of next week, kittens are eating mushy kitten food now & we are looking forward to finally getting them into the house so we can really start playing with them & getting them domesticated.

Tgrgrl, that is scary. We loved VB and will go again. Nice you are taking care of M and all her kittens. So cute.

Will the shed have a phone line so you can reach Tom in his man cave....

Lol........we don’t actually get a mobile signal down there so maybe a landline connection would work........:scratchin I don’t think he’ll spend that much time down there.........the rum and wine are up here!!!

Happy laundry day Vicki...........that’s me tomorrow!

Charade hope dd got her shoes ok..........

Lynne........you’re a blonde??? Nice picture of you and your daughter...........

Tgrgrl.........I heard about that storm last night too........friend told me I’d have loved it........

Did get haircut today.........quite pleased with it..........just a few added layers, but feels so much lighter.......back in 2 weeks for colour......thinking of going a shade darker this time..........thinking about it........

Loving the new decor........can’t quite decide which of the rooms we’re happiest with!

Just been handed a lovely large red wine............my husband is the best!!

Hope everyone else is enjoying their day. Marshmellow’s spay surgery is end of next week, kittens are eating mushy kitten food now & we are looking forward to finally getting them into the house so we can really start playing with them & getting them domesticated.

Are you planning to keep all the kitties or look for homes for them?

Had a semi-productive day today. B’s room has been measured for flooring and I disposed of her old desktop computer. Dh and I decided to splurge a little on lunch and went to Red Lobster. His summer is over now. He has to be back at school on Monday.

B and I went to the dance store to get her shoes. While we were there we also picked up new ballet shoes (had some on clearance for only $10) and 2 new leotards. I’ve asked her to go though all of her dance clothes this weekend and get rid of anything that doesn’t fit, too worn out, etc.

No big plans for the weekend. Probably should go to the grocery at some point.

I'm so behind!! Had a bad day yesterday- received sad news about a good friend. So, I was off today and rather than do my household work, I decided to take a mental health day! It was beautiful here so I took a driver out to the lake and had a nice long walk. Had a nice lunch, chatted with some folks and returned home- refreshed!

Lynne- loving your vacation pictures!:)

Tgrgrl- Yay about Marshmellow and the babies!!:thumbsup2

Schumi- Sorry about the cool weather! The nights here are really cooling off- the days have been nice still!

Tink- I was supposed to be doing laundry too! Hope you finished it and are relaxing now!

Charade- sounds like a nice lunch! Love Red Lobster

:wave: to Mac, Robo, Monyk, Keisha,Bobbie- did I miss anyone? Just saw I missed @ckmiles! Sorry!! :wave2:

Last edited:
View attachment 345986

Last one, and purple for Schumi.

Lol........nice pic!!! Anything purple works for me.........glad you’re having such a lovely time.......

Planning to do an early grocery shop this morning.........looks sunny, but feels much cooler than previous weeks......so it’ll be jacket on today again.

Got one of the guys who is fitting out Kyle’s bathroom coming round this afternoon to get our choices and get them ordered for September.........make sure I’ve picked items that will be ok size wise........should be fine.

Takeout pizza tonight...........

Have a great Saturday.........

90368149-FD83-4518-8E65-66C146ABF252.jpeg 987ECD3F-5B08-4AE2-83BD-126CE26FFDA3.jpeg 12D2859B-C86B-4643-9C29-554FD857956A.jpeg 96591BDC-4DE6-4D37-88DE-338098FE8FEE.jpeg 80564753-F336-425E-A851-B9F8AC846F9D.jpeg

Some from the parade last night.

Hope all are having a great Saturday. Take out pizza sounds good Schumi. Nice Kyle ‘s bathroom will have a upgrade next month.

Letting little one sleep. Close to 1am lights out.

Up next, some fun with an orca and dolphins, with some ride time too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter