Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're home now and back to the grind in the am.

Hope Janet is doing ok.

i still have the same issues schumi, can't get into my yahoo mail at all now.

this happened a couple of days ago where i mentioned it here.
now if this same situation happens on the dis for me, i'm doomed......lol
but at least i have the iphone to fall back on for mail.
just can't reply back on that tiny keyboard very well....

i'm lucky i was able to pull the dis up a few minutes ago.
have been trying for hours to sort out my Mac issue.
wish me luck.

hope janet is reading along and know she is missed and is getting better every day!

Oh I know.....that sucks!!! hate being without email......I prefer reading them on my iPad to my phone. Hope it gets sorted soon.......

Up early today......DS car is due in for its first year service.........will be quick though, just the basics they'll need to check over. So off to Mercedes garage this morning......they do a lovely coffee though! Surprised that's his car a year old already....flew by.

Then off sandal shopping............much more fun!!

Happy Monday :)

Happy Monday everyone.

So I saw Minions over the weekend... to be honest I was disappointed. I wouldn't recommend seeing at the cinema unless you have children who love Minions. The plot was fuddled and generally it wasn't that funny.

I hope everyone is having a nice start to the week.

BOL, sorry to hear that the movie wasn't good. We were going to see it this week-end, but other things kept us from doing so. Hmm, maybe we'll wait until video.

Sunny and hot start to a rainy week. The middle of summer.

Have a great day all!

And Schumi - results of the sandal shopping?

happy monday homies...
read in the weekend paper that the minionion movie dragged in places and wasn't as hot as we all thought it would be.
but on the other hand, it broke records and was the #1 hit of the weekend for sales.

i don't care.
i love my minions good or bad....

hey janet, hang in there!

hope all homies have a great week.
:wave2:

Most folk I know enjoyed it.......especially my 31 year old niece......and it is breaking records.......I'll still watch it good or bad.........love a minion!! On DVD though...........I won't go to the cinema anymore..........im getting far too intolerant of certain things.

Yes.........S/O to miss Keisha............still being treated like a princess I'm sure .........:D

Went cool here again.......but humid.....think we are due a storm looking at the sky over the sea........

Spicy pork chops for dinner tonight again..........

Yeah......I'll have to grill them on the inside grill tonight.........too cool to BBQ tonight and rain just started again...........

DH just said I should use the teppenyaki grill for first time.......I don't want to dirty it.......lol.......will either use griddle pan or under grill in kitchen.........

I'm keeping the teppenyaki for a time when we have people over and can make full use of it.........(that's my excuse)

Set a place for ya mac.......

hiya homies!!!

I was hoping to do a Universal then a Disney cruise for some time during last two weeks of July (children are out of school those 2 weeks) but there are NO discounts for the cruise. Now it looks like there is going to be a conflict because my "back up" here at the client site is also off the last two weeks (child is also out of school). If we are going to do something I need to plan it asap.

Thinking of just going down for a day or two. But I know the girls would also love to see the beach. Anyone combine their trip with a beach trip? We live in GA - so we typically do the panhandle.

Decisions, decisions...

Hope you get your plans sorted out soon goND, I hate not knowing what I'm doing...........we love going to the coast.....Gulf Coast that is, not as keen on the other side.

Love Clearwater, Bradenton and Sarasota areas best. It's only just over two hours drive so we have done it in a day trip but we used to make it an overnight stay just for fun.

It is cool tonight........last week we were baking hot........stopped raining now though. At least it won't be too hot during the night like last few nights.

Another couple of hours till bed......been a quick day today :)

Hope you get your plans sorted out soon goND, I hate not knowing what I'm doing...........we love going to the coast.....Gulf Coast that is, not as keen on the other side.

Love Clearwater, Bradenton and Sarasota areas best. It's only just over two hours drive so we have done it in a day trip but we used to make it an overnight stay just for fun.
:)

going to check on accommodations now...

Happy Monday everyone.

So I saw Minions over the weekend... to be honest I was disappointed. I wouldn't recommend seeing at the cinema unless you have children who love Minions. The plot was fuddled and generally it wasn't that funny.

I hope everyone is having a nice start to the week.

the reviews aren't an issue with me.
i love those little minioinions so much, i don't care if there isn't a plot to the story..........lol

they just make me totally happy with their antics...

i'll be catching the movie this summer.

hiya homies!!!

I was hoping to do a Universal then a Disney cruise for some time during last two weeks of July (children are out of school those 2 weeks) but there are NO discounts for the cruise. Now it looks like there is going to be a conflict because my "back up" here at the client site is also off the last two weeks (child is also out of school). If we are going to do something I need to plan it asap.

Thinking of just going down for a day or two. But I know the girls would also love to see the beach. Anyone combine their trip with a beach trip? We live in GA - so we typically do the panhandle.

Decisions, decisions...

flip a coin.

heads, its the darkside for a few days with a quick trip to the coast for the beach.

tails, its the darkside for a few days with a quick trip to the coast for the beach.

can't go wrong either way.......lol

Keep checking in to see if there's any news from Janet.

My guys also wouldn't go see Minions this weekend because they'd read so many bad reviews. On the flip side, we finally watched Big Hero 6 at home (yes, we actually hadn't seen it yet) and really enjoyed it! Debating Jurassic World for next weekend - any thoughts?

Really enjoying having the boys home over the summer but shocked to realize the time is half gone. Going to miss them!

the minions movie and jurassic world are on my to do list.

i read reviews but still go to the movies no matter how they are rated .

ratings don't scare me a away.

yes, i'm shocked also marcie that summer is half way over.
i won't be getting summertime weather until i am in orlando in september....

Debating Jurassic World for next weekend - any thoughts?

Go in with the mindset that Jurassic world is a movie about bring Dinosaurs back to life... eg. its a fantasy movie. Its fun but I've noticed the people who didn't like it are the ones that take it a bit too seriously. I enjoyed it :)

the minions movie and jurassic world are on my to do list.

i read reviews but still go to the movies no matter how they are rated .

Exactly, go in and make up your own mind. The only time stuff like this affects my decision was if I wasn't sure if I wanted to see it anyway.

I'm glad because Terminator Genisys had awful reviews but I really enjoyed the movie!

My guys also wouldn't go see Minions this weekend because they'd read so many bad reviews. On the flip side, we finally watched Big Hero 6 at home (yes, we actually hadn't seen it yet) and really enjoyed it! Debating Jurassic World for next weekend - any thoughts?

Really enjoying having the boys home over the summer but shocked to realize the time is half gone. Going to miss them!

We might wait for Minions on bluray 3D.

Jurassic world was good.

going to check on accommodations now...

Well up until a few weeks I would have recommended the Hilton at Pier 60 for Clearwater but, have heard recently it's not as it was. So maybe not there. I think there's a few issues with it now.

We said the same thing the other day..........can't believe it's over half way through...........Last year ********* cards were in our stores by second week in August!!! I love December 25th much as anyone.....but that's ridiculous!

Finally got washing out mac.......sun came out!!

Don't know what I've done today........not actually very much but day has disappeared somehow.........

Decided we are going out for dinner tonight. Going to drive into the country and go to a place we haven't been for a while......just called to check they're open for dinner as they're a big wedding venue......but it's fine. Will be an early dinner as my aunt is calling me later from LI for a chat so want to be back.

Going to call a friend and her husband see if they fancy going too......I know what she'll say.......it's only Tuesday......so, we can eat out anytime......lol......she's funny like that.

Now to study menu...........

flip a coin.

heads, its the darkside for a few days with a quick trip to the coast for the beach.

tails, its the darkside for a few days with a quick trip to the coast for the beach.

can't go wrong either way.......lol
I like the way you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter