• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready to head out the door. Next stop breakfast then RPR. :jumping2:

I'll let you know if we end up there tonight! DH is trying to convince me we want to go see Olivia Newton-John but I'm a bit unmotivated since we leave early tomorrow for Miami/cruise and need to do things like, oh, maybe pack? in the meantime!

Nope, we leave in the morning, doing the over nighter. Got beads, food, and concerts to attend.

I'll let you know if we end up there tonight! DH is trying to convince me we want to go see Olivia Newton-John but I'm a bit unmotivated since we leave early tomorrow for Miami/cruise and need to do things like, oh, maybe pack? in the meantime!

Sounds good. We are eating breakfast now, 1 hour out of RPR.

if i start driving now, i could be there in 20 hours if i don't make any stops.

You can share the pullout with DS!

We just got back to the room, got the text an hour ago.

I wonder if goofy is going to make it tonight. We were told the parade is at 7:15 and concert 8. So we will head back to US around 5:30.

is Bluer photo bombing again.....?
when you say things that can't be unseen, made me think of that.

Either goofy or I will have to email you.

We had a great time with the bluers tonite. Too bad some things can't be unseen

We had a blast! :banana:

One issue, I'm scared for life. :rotfl:

Sitting at Sal's waiting for our pizza to be done.

Have a slice or two for us, we should have gone over, food would have been nice lol we are almost home now.

I think my eyes are burned lol

Tax season check in...I actually have tomorrow off this week. Yay...sleep. Haven't been able to keep up this week. I'm grateful that this year's weather has not been as bitterly cold during first peak. (Tax speak for when everyone has received their W2s and must see you "right away" because they expect a refund). It slows down in March for about two weeks. Then as those with investments and more complicated returns, as well as those who have to pay the government show up. This is known as second peak. At some point, when I can find it, I will finish my US/IOA trip report and summarize. Sorry I am so behind.:flower3:

Either goofy or I will have to email you.

We had a blast! :banana:

One issue, I'm scared for life. :rotfl:

Sitting at Sal's waiting for our pizza to be done.
someone flashed????
was it olivia?
no, couldn't be olivia flashing as that is one thing that wouldn't scar you for life........

Tax season check in...I actually have tomorrow off this week. Yay...sleep. Haven't been able to keep up this week. I'm grateful that this year's weather has not been as bitterly cold during first peak. (Tax speak for when everyone has received their W2s and must see you "right away" because they expect a refund). It slows down in March for about two weeks. Then as those with investments and more complicated returns, as well as those who have to pay the government show up. This is known as second peak. At some point, when I can find it, I will finish my US/IOA trip report and summarize. Sorry I am so behind.:flower3:
i bet you dream in numbers.......

when tax season is over, you can get that wedding going.

i am looking forward to more of your trippie.
it is soooo good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter