Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were on RCL back in 2004 (Voyager) and DCL in 2000 (unimpressed with Disney unlike the rest of the world). I'll let you know how it goes when we get back!

Only ships I have been on have been DCL and RCL ships. We sailed the RCL ship so long ago, RCL sold that ship about 2 years ago to a Spanish company. Marciemi, I'd like to know how you did with the cruise when you get back. My kids are more for another cruise than me. I hope you have a great time.

bigger is better:duck:

:ssst:............always.................:-)

I don't know how to multi quote anymore? I can't see how to write underneath the first quote as both quotes looked to be together......or is it just me?

Yesterday I could see Vicki's picture and it was tiny.......wondered why she said it was big......I see why today :)

We all slept late today.......fantastic!! Love having nothing to do and all day to do it..............:surfweb: :D

Have a great Thursday everyone...........oh Janet.........hope you get used to my avatar soon.......I love it.......we need a spook emoticon............

it will be in single digits here the next two days:cold:, I won't post the wind chill...scarier than carole's avatar imo

i feel bad, my oldest DSs family is in WDW. GD has been throwing up all night, today was frozen meet & the luau at poly. I've been a bum all week and sleeping in too, could get used to it lol

have to get a procedure done this afternoon, was told no food or drink. :drinking:I could kill for a cup of coffee at this point.

have a good one:flower:

Thanks Marciemi.

Ha Keisha, it's not only cold but we'll be in negative wind chill digits too. Windows are whistling again. Not good.

Hope your procedure is uneventful. Coffee definitely needed this morning. Temps are dropping fast.

RAPSTAR, like that avatar. Cute cat. They are cute, but cuter when young.

Thanks for the Wednesday picture Bluer.

Enjoy the day!

Robbie, another new pic and this time your kitty kat....

love it!

schumi, you can mulit quote by clicking on the quote button of others you want to reply to.
continue that process and then hit reply.
you will have all the quotes come up then.

it will be in single digits here the next two days:cold:, I won't post the wind chill...scarier than carole's avatar imo

i feel bad, my oldest DSs family is in WDW. GD has been throwing up all night, today was frozen meet & the luau at poly. I've been a bum all week and sleeping in too, could get used to it lol

have to get a procedure done this afternoon, was told no food or drink. :drinking:I could kill for a cup of coffee at this point.

have a good one:flower:

Best of luck with the procedure......hope it's not too bad......and hugs for the grandbaby.......sucks to be poorly on a trip :)

Thanks for the Wednesday picture Bluer.

Enjoy the day!

It's Wednesday???

Robbie, another new pic and this time your kitty kat....

love it!

schumi, you can mulit quote by clicking on the quote button of others you want to reply to.
continue that process and then hit reply.
you will have all the quotes come up then.

It's not as easy as it used to be........I'm not convinced this will look right when I post

Got it now........thanks mac. :D

Loving the new smilies...............:P

I'm day late thanking Bluer - it is Thursday Shumi - well, almost over for you. :butterfly

BRRRRRR it's cold out!:dog2:

And my computer has been glitching all day so far! Ready to toss it.:badpc:

I'm day late thanking Bluer - it is Thursday Shumi - well, almost over for you. :butterfly

BRRRRRR it's cold out!:dog2:

And my computer has been glitching all day so far! Ready to toss it.:badpc:

Lol.......Lynne.....doesn't take much to confuse me........same with last week.....getting my days mixed up. Really confused DH when I said I thought today was Thursday.....he looked at me as if I had lost the plot :D Time for new computer for you I think........glitches never end well :)

Yep, cold here too......heating is high so house is so warm.

Getting more used to this site now.........I like the night setting, but can't read some posts very clearly so will stick to dark setting.

Wow....first time on here is a little while and everything changes! I am not one for changes like these....

Hope everyone is dealing with these freezing temperatures. Its supposed to get down to the negatives tonight here :worried:

o_O cold weather not any fun.

had to complete many errands today and with the in the car, out of the car, it was miserable.

have some work to be done on my car tomorrow.
then have some phone calls to make.
and then errands for the rest of the day.

hope all you homies stay warm.
and for those in the south too.
saw some of the temps that you are getting in the nights.
to me, it looks like a heat wave, but for you, it's cold....

o_O cold weather not any fun.

had to complete many errands today and with the in the car, out of the car, it was miserable.

have some work to be done on my car tomorrow.
then have some phone calls to make.
and then errands for the rest of the day.

hope all you homies stay warm.
and for those in the south too.
saw some of the temps that you are getting in the nights.
to me, it looks like a heat wave, but for you, it's cold....

You are spot on! Highs in the upper 40's and low 50's is torture for us. Shorts a flip flops please! Heading down Thursday to orlando and we will be at RPR and universal Friday!

Beautiful day here today but it's zero.......better than a minus though :D Getting good use out of the winter boots, coats and scarves............always a positive. I love winter boots.

Just been out grocery shopping......this afternoon planning to look for new dining room furniture. Did get new table chairs and unit not so long back but hated it as soon as it went in the room........so off for a mooch to see what I can get that's nicer.

It's Friday.........have a great weekend everyone :flower:

Quick flyby. Getting all my stuff done at work so we can leave to Universal :woohoo:.

Hope everyone is keeping warm. We had a cold front go through and it's about 62 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter