Somebody stole my verandah man magnet

Ian Parkes

Earning My Ears
This is a warning to anybody who likes to put magnets or anything else on their stateroom door whilst cruising.

As you will probably know, Verandah Man kindly made fridge magnets for the DIS group aboard last weeks Magic cruise. I didn't want to put mine on the door in case it got stolen, but Andy wanted to take a photo so I put it on the door for the last night only to find it gone the next morning.

So to the person who stole my magnet from stateroom 7624, you know who you are, so please contact me or a Pirates of the Caribbean style curse will be coming your way. :p

Gee Ian...sure wish I was able to cruise with you guys and verandah man....sounds like we all missed a ton of fun....but I also had some magnets stolen from our stateroom door on our 5/17 cruise. I was quite disappointed....I guess not everyone onboard is like our Disboard friends.

MJ

I've even heard reports of somone trying to steal cake of Verandah man's plate!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter