Some Really Import Questions 4 U!

sonicblaze

Earning My Ears
Okay...give me your routes and time estimates...

We're staying at AKL

.....if we want to get to a GF Spa appointment for 1130AM on a saturday
....same goes for afternoon tea but at 2Pm...

....if we want to get to OHANA for 7PM....on a SATURDAY

....if we want to get to CAPE MAY for 9AM Breakfast...

Thanks!

Assuming you are using Disney Transportation:

The best tip I can give you for hotel-to-hotel is to use the closest theme park as a hub of sorts. So,

To get from AKL to GF, take the bus to the MK, then take the express monorail to the GF.

To get from AKL to Poly, take the bus to the MK, then take the express monorail to the Poly.

OR
Take the bus to Epcot, take the monorail to the TTC and walk to the Poly (about a 15 minute walk).

To get from AKL to Cape May (at BC), take the bus to MGM, then take the boat to BC or walk to BC.

However you do it, I would schedule at least an hour for hotel-to-hotel. You might be able to get to BC from AKL in about 30-45 minutes, but you can surely do it in an hour.

Phillybeth is right, you definitely want to take the bus to the MK. Another nice and relaxing option that doesn't usually take much longer is to take the boat to the GF or Poly from the MK. (Don't wait if you just missed it!)

I wouldn't go to MGM though to get to Cape May. I would take the bus to the MK and then take a bus directly to the Beach Club because the boat from MGM can take forever! However, since it is so early in the morning, it might be worth it to take a taxi and then Disney transportation back.

We're staying at AKL

.....if we want to get to a GF Spa appointment for 1130AM on a saturday

I believe the GF Spa treatment includes a RT taxi ride from AKL to GF. Ask if this is so. We went to DI Spa and the bellman got us the taxi coupon.

Don't take the "Express Monorail"!!! That only stops at the Magic Kingdom and the Transportation Center.

Take the "Resort Monorail"!!!

That is the one that stops at all resorts.

I believe the GF Spa treatment includes a RT taxi ride from AKL to GF. Ask if this is so. We went to DI Spa and the bellman got us the taxi coupon.
Wow- is that only for AKL or other resorts also? I have sure never heard of this and almost missed my GF spa treatment on my last trip!

Yes,

Spa Treatments and Golf reservations include a R/T taxi ride from any WDW resort.

Also, if there are any courses left at the Disney Institute, there is R/T taxi transportation to them.

Not sure if the Swan/Dolphin or Shades of Green is included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter